Boomer 33 ECU

/ Boomer 33 ECU #1  

mlsmith17

Tractor
New Holland Boomer 33
Last summer I had a catastrophic electrical fire on my 2016 NH Boomer 33. Local dealer spent over $10k replacing multiple melted wiring harnesses, battery, and plugs. Unit ran for a while but the regen would not start and eventually it went into limp mode. Took back to dealer who now says the ECU needs replaced. On a good day this is a $2,800 part. However, the part is on backorder and not in stock anywhere, new or used, dealer or aftermarket.

Any ideas on tracking down a replacement ECU? I'm close to making this tractor an expensive yard ornament. Appreciate any assistance.

/ Boomer 33 ECU #2  
I've seen a few sites for Breakers of tractors and equipment. Try used tractor parts and then use your model number. It may take a bit of detective work.
Apologies if I'm pointing out the obvious. And used ECM/ECU's are always a crap shoot.

/ Boomer 33 ECU #3  
Last summer I had a catastrophic electrical fire on my 2016 NH Boomer 33. Local dealer spent over $10k replacing multiple melted wiring harnesses, battery, and plugs. Unit ran for a while but the regen would not start and eventually it went into limp mode. Took back to dealer who now says the ECU needs replaced. On a good day this is a $2,800 part. However, the part is on backorder and not in stock anywhere, new or used, dealer or aftermarket.

Any ideas on tracking down a replacement ECU? I'm close to making this tractor an expensive yard ornament. Appreciate any assistance.
Checkout this Thread

and this youtube