Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
About to hit 200 hours on 'er. This machine kicks A$$.

Been hustling through a bunch of backhoe projects in the last month, so I can get it removed for winter. If I get motivated or bored enough this winter, I might unbolt the subframe and have my coworker cut 4" out of it and reweld....

Tractor is still working perfectly. DPF regen frequency is still very reasonable, I think I have done 3x now in getting from 103 hours when purchased to 239 as of right now. It's probably almost time for another.

I did finally get the woods brush bull rotary mower going, that also came in my used tractor package. What a beast! So much quieter and smoother than the old king kutter on my prior tractor. So quiet I sometimes question if it's really still back there chopping brush. The hydraulic top link is also a total game changer for brush hogging rough and uneven terrain, I adjust it often when going between forward/reverse, etc.

D5nFVKF.jpg

This area was all 3-4' tall brush.

7YacZW3.jpg

Then it was time for a bath, probably done using the brush hog this year, and the tractor was super dusty.

xanZWjl.jpg

Not long after buying the tractor, I bought filters and fluids to do the full service on it. And then.... I just never got around to it. So with a nice clean tractor, it was the perfect time to dive in. Made a list of all the tasks to do: (excuse my horrid handwriting, lol)

9rugJ30.jpg

Got set up in the garage. A little bit sketchy but nothing ever shifted on me.

TuXfVcP.jpg

So much fluid to transfer! Both on the draining, and the filling side. This much spillage wasn't too hard to sop up, haha.

pvFo3cJ.jpg

4 filters, ~9 gallons of oil both out and in (hydraulic, gear and engine), and a lot of greasing/inspection. I may have waxed the hood and fenders, haha. Love this tractor!!

TvZ4LHp.jpg

Hopefully good until ~500 hours now on the major services. I'll probably still try to change the engine oil every year or 100 hours, but honestly it drained out looking almost like new still.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #94  
Hopefully good until ~500 hours now on the major services. I'll probably still try to change the engine oil every year or 100 hours, but honestly it drained out looking almost like new still.
I am getting about 38-40 hours between regens on DK4510MS. Still no issues, great tractor.

Nice.

Oh I forgot to share this image of the hydro drain plug magnet. I presume this is.... fairly normal, but it's always a bit unsettling to see. From the "25.7 hrs" label on the hydro filters, I guess they did an early filter change, but I have no idea if this was the original hydro fluid, or if they ever opened the drain plug. It did unscrew very easily, though. So they probably did.

UMNit2L.jpg

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #96  
I am getting about 38-40 hours between regens on DK4510MS. Still no issues, great tractor.
As far as I know, my one and only regen happened at 78hrs. Kinda freaked me out at first when it did before I realized what it was doing :ROFLMAO:

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #97  
As far as I know, my one and only regen happened at 78hrs. Kinda freaked me out at first when it did before I realized what it was doing :ROFLMAO:

If your CK3510SE is programmed the same as mine, it starts the regen process before illuminating the light on the dash. For a few seconds, I'm aways like "WTF is this thing doing?" then the smell changes and the light comes on, and it all makes sense. I've had two regens now that started when the tractor was only running about 1500 RPM, and it stumbled pretty good. Upped the RPMs, and it was fine, but weird that Kioti programmed the ECU to even attempt a regen at lower RPMs. A "pre-regen" light that asks for higher RPM like Kubotas do would be nice.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #98  
If your CK3510SE is programmed the same as mine, it starts the regen process before illuminating the light on the dash. For a few seconds, I'm aways like "WTF is this thing doing?" then the smell changes and the light comes on, and it all makes sense. I've had two regens now that started when the tractor was only running about 1500 RPM, and it stumbled pretty good. Upped the RPMs, and it was fine, but weird that Kioti programmed the ECU to even attempt a regen at lower RPMs. A "pre-regen" light that asks for higher RPM like Kubotas do would be nice.
Ya, same thing. I just got done mowing and dropped the throttle down to kick on the Linked Pedal so I could drive back and the thing stumbled. Freaked me out for a second until I saw the light. I upped the RPM to ~2200, drove it back and as soon as I put it in Neutral it took over the RPMs and did its thing. Lasted about 10mins total.

Before actually seeing it in action I always thought the machine would just raise to RPMs on its own if you were using it. Apparently not as it waited until I put it in Neutral to raise the RPMs.

edit: grammar is hard.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #99  
I have had 2 regen's in 128 hours use on my YT235C

willy

If your CK3510SE is programmed the same as mine, it starts the regen process before illuminating the light on the dash. For a few seconds, I'm aways like "WTF is this thing doing?" then the smell changes and the light comes on, and it all makes sense.
Yeah same. I listen to engines a lot at work so my ear is pretty tuned in. When the combustion changes for late post-injection to regen the DPF I always briefly freak out and think the worst. The dashboard light delay is a bit cruel, haha.