Bought a xr3140hc today

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #11  
Congratulations on the new machine and welcome to the LS family! :drink:

As someone who grew up bleeding IH and JD, I was too apprehensive about purchasing an "off-brand" tractor. But my LS XR4145C is no slouch! This tractor does everything I ask and then some, all for a fraction of what JD quoted me for similar tractor. I believe LS will be around for quite sometime, but I do not have delusions that it will ever be 'king' of the tractor world. It is what it is, and I am happy with that.

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #12  
Congrats on the new purchase. I've had my XR4145HC for 1 trouble free year and about 120 hours. LS makes a great tractor.

I'll second the recommendation to replace the speakers when you put the radio in. I bought some cheap ones at an auto parts store and they were WAY better than the stock ones.

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #13  
Congrats-don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Had my XR4155HC for 2 years now. Does everything I ask of it and was significantly less than the competition, especially when you configured the competition with what the LS had as standard.

Avenger is correct- LS will likely never knock off JD or Kubota but they are building a good machine at a fair price-that works just fine for me.

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #14  
Just to set your mind at ease, I have an LS that I bought new in 2012. Not a single problem so far. I did replace the crappy factory seat with a suspension seat though.

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #15  
Bought mine in 2013 550 hours on it now. I do mostly loader, tree, brush, snow, grading work.. No problems, very happy with it, one of the best investments I've ever made!

/ Bought a xr3140hc today
We finally got our 3140 home Tuesday. There was some 'wells-fargo' contract vs. Loan stuff we had to sort threw. Wells-fargo is who LS uses for in house finance i guess... and now I can see why and how wells-fargo got themselves in hot troubled water in the past. We ended up financing threw another source, to end that malarkey. ANYHOW, like the tractor alot so far. Only thing it was lacking that I needed was a speedometer wich I need for spraying to make sure I apply the right amount of product. Solved that with a quick amazon search and now have a digital GPS speedo for the tractor... just need to figger out where to mount it.
I did have the rears filled with rimguard. I also saved 200 bucks by having my local tire shop fill them than the ls dealer... same stuff just that much difference in price between the two. I decided on the r-4 tires this time around. They are a little wider and should offer a little more floatation for the early spring soft ground conditions I start with in the tree farm.
I'm slow/not good with pics but will try to get some up:)

Nothing if you don't mind getting soaked for the TOTAL interest of loan plus the 200 dollar penalty for paying the note off early. So, if I paid early off month into it, I would still owe 5 years of interest of the loan.
I could say more about the banking industry, but I will be nice....

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #19  
Congratulations:cool2:

I messed around with an app called FieldBee when I was looking at doing some sprayer work. The app will use your smart phone GPS for speed and location, but its not the best quality. However, you can pair a better receiver to the app to get extreme precise location and speed information. The app also shows you satellite views of your field with your location, has edge alerts, etc. I paired it with a Bad-Elf GPS pro via bluethooth. The Bad-elf is aircraft quality GPS receiver. The results were great when I was out testing the app.

However, I havent really used it since testing it. I started looking at the app when my neighbor asked me to spray his rather large field. My sprayer is boomless and detecting the edge would be difficult in an open field without some sort of markers. Hope this helps.

Thank you avenger on the app. Information. I did get the GPS speedo installed. Almost looks factory as I mounted it just above the wiper motor cover. Even works after getting it wired in.