Bought a xr3140hc today

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #31  
Nice looking tractor. Thanks for the pictures.

Do you remember the name of GPS you bought?

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #32  
I forgot to attach the picture to me earlier response. IMG_20201222_181716.jpg

/ Bought a xr3140hc today
Thanks pcabe5. Bought the GPS unit from Amazon, hud c90 is all for identification. Does kmh,mph trip, overspend alert, bunch of stuff I not gunna use.
Thanks for the pic rsr. I should look at my light 'guard' and see if its missing paint...

/ Bought a xr3140hc today #34  
One thing I discovered years ago with my 8n Ford tractor is if I let some air out of the tire then shorten the chain link to make it tighter then add air again the chains will tighten up significantly and stay tight. My current plan is not to put chains on my new XR 4155 unless I find out I need them and then I would most likely try just a set of front chains first because they are much cheaper and easier to install. But with four wheel drive pretty sure I will be able to get around fine without chains by simply being able to avoid most significant hills.

/ Bought a xr3140hc today
I'm just gunna plow snow 4 mph and under. The chain click never happens in that range. The weather here has been more like late april instead of the middle of december so not much of anything tractor wise has happened.