Bought myself another chain grinder....

/ Bought myself another chain grinder.... #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
With the amount of saw chains I'm getting to grind, I thought it would be advantageous to purchase another chain grinder just to set the Rakers. I have at least 50 loops in the shop with more coming in) to grind presently and an equal amount of chipper knives to grind as well (mostly Bandit knives and some Morbark) as well as a few Anvils to square up.

I ordered (and received) a Diamond Wheel, CBN 30 degree Raker wheel that will go on the grinder that is supposed to be delivered today. I didn't buy another Tecomec (Oregon) chain grinder, this time I bought a Chinese copy (Morpron) at 1/2 the cost of the Oregon and looks to be an exact copy of the Oregon (Tecomec) grinder, right down to the tilting vise table. Was 102 bucks delivery included (supposed to be delivered today via UPS) and I'll post a review of it when I get it set up.

The Chinese are usually pretty good at copying stuff, usually.

Still have to send one of my stump grinder teeth to Diamond Wheels so they can design and offer a diamond sharpening wheel to sharpen the Wearsharp stump grinder teeth which can be resharpened a couple times.

Retirement is grand... not. Between farming and shop work I seem to have less free time than when I worked a normal job.

Charging 10 bucks a 20" loop to sharpen 325 and 404 chipper and set the Rakers at 0.025, which really entails 2 machines are wheel changeout on the Oregon is a PITA.

/ Bought myself another chain grinder....
Hasn't showed up yet. When it does, I'll do a review on it.

/ Bought myself another chain grinder.... #3  
I've had more than one shipping notification from Amazon saying the item will be delivered on a Saturday, but it doesn't arrive until Monday.

/ Bought myself another chain grinder....
Just checked and I believe Monday as well. No issue with me, I'm way too busy as it is.