Bow Hunters

/ Bow Hunters #42  
BowTech sniper and use carbon express arrows with blood runner tips.
Wife shoots a Mathews Craze

/ Bow Hunters #43  
It's a great sight, and I do use all 6 pins. They are set at 20,30,40,50,55,60. I used to shoot a lot of 3D before life got in the way. 3 pins are plenty for where I hunt though.

/ Bow Hunters #44  
I've been bow hunting since 1967. It's my favorite past time. I'm still shooting a High Country Max Force. All except one of these were taken with a bow.

I have this guy hanging around my land this year and would love to have a chance at him.

/ Bow Hunters #45  
Hey quit hoggin all the bucks of a lifetime. :)

You sir, are truly blessed in the deer department. I can't even get a trail cam pic of a pope and young deer, much less give one a ride in the truck. A bad day hunting still beats the heck out of a good day at work though.

/ Bow Hunters
   / Bow Hunters #48  
I've been traditional only for about 15 years now I guess. Started with a Martin recurve and shot a lot of bows. Kinda got like my golf club addiction when I was in sales.

Today my two go to bows are a 62# Death wish longbow and a bamboo backed Osage made by my good friend and hunting partner Eric Krewson. I rarely hunt deer anymore; I've become something of a still hunting fanatic and can't resist the fun of putting the stalk on a rabbit or squirrel. The action is almost always lively and it's always fun.

I can't match Greg up there for trophy deer but if I mounted some of the squirrel nuts I've gotten it would be impressive.

/ Bow Hunters #49  
Just got out of one of my stands...unbelievable morning.Saw 14 total deer and at least 7 different bucks!
Never had a sit like that.First deer out was a 130 class 8pt. never got closer than 70 yards or so.He was traveling with a four point and of course he(4pt) ended up with-in 25 yards.The four does/fawns with them were underneath me for at least a half an hour.A third rack buck came from the same area,slightly smaller than the 8pt..After they left four small bucks came from the opposite direction,all four pointers and never closer than 50 yards.I am going to stay off that stand until muzzle-loader season.Can't believe I didn't bring a camera!

/ Bow Hunters
Just got out of one of my stands...unbelievable morning.Saw 14 total deer and at least 7 different bucks!
Never had a sit like that.First deer out was a 130 class 8pt. never got closer than 70 yards or so.He was traveling with a four point and of course he(4pt) ended up with-in 25 yards.The four does/fawns with them were underneath me for at least a half an hour.A third rack buck came from the same area,slightly smaller than the 8pt..After they left four small bucks came from the opposite direction,all four pointers and never closer than 50 yards.I am going to stay off that stand until muzzle-loader season.Can't believe I didn't bring a camera!

That's a heck of an outing! Hopefully there's a time like that for me someday. I really was going to try and get off work early today and slip out to the tree stand, but that didn't happen! Maybe tomorrow I can get some tree time