Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #51  
Obviously, but OP has bought the turd and needs help.
The dealer is not polishing said turd.
Dealer should be polishing immediately to increase future sales.
Maybe it's still too fresh and stinky to polish. Needs to age a bit and loose it's aroma. :p

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #52  
Well your lucky. Here nearly all supplies are low. I just tried to get some 3/4” sch 80 pipe….none to be had. Same with deep unistrut.
getting old.
Now that I would believe. Steel IS in short supply, but I was referring to labor, not materials.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #53  
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse
Huh, shortages is the only part of this whole thing that I don’t think are artificial (cause may be artificial but shortages are real).

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #54  
I can see low paid unskilled employees not working since the government now pays them to stay home, effectively competing with small businesses, but service techs are not low paid unskilled labor
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse
You've obviously got a very limited supply chain, or you're just blowing smoke.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #55  
Kubotas is not the answer. Maybe sitting in their building and letting would-be customers know that you got 15 minutes on your new machine and this dealership doesn't have time for you. I do hate the current world of proprietary codes. Tractors, cars, motorcycles, etc. This should be illegal, after all these vehicles were bought, companies should not be
Able to hold your vehicles hostage

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #56  
Sounds like you really have a bad apple in the barrel.

In New York State - we have "The Lemon Law" - and I would look very hard at your options in the state in which you live, to see what is available to consumers - this seems to me to be a care of 'Infant Mortality' in the weibul life cycle.

See for instance : The Bathtub Curve and Product Failure Behavior (Part 1 of 2)

Problem here is that YOU are assuming all the risk and inconvenience because of your specific tractor that is part of a life distribution - factors SHOULD NOT 'die' in first hour(s) of life...

Geed luck.

Return for FULL CREDIT and something to cover your expenses/lost opportunity of use.

Good Luck

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #57  
I have a Kioti. It was only an $18,500 mistake. They do not stand behind their tractors. Their dealers don't either. Diggin It and sea2summit have the right idea. Insist they take it back now. How fast they can get you a new one depends on whether you demand a new one or a refund. Make you give them the bill for the rental you had to get. Get a lawyer. Kioti will drag their feet and lie to you. Be sure the lawyer includes his fees, as that and the rental are bills you would not have if Kioti stood up to their promises. Be ready for a fight and don't delay. Good luck to you!

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #58  
Yeah, I agree that you should check your start's lemon law. They're usually intended for automobiles first of all, but perhaps tractors as well. Calling the consumer protection line of your AG's office can give you good information. There's also the federal CFPB -- make a stink there! https://complaint.consumerfinance.gov

Really disappointing. Korean stuff usually has a good reputation, second only to Japan.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #59  
Call Kioti corporate; if the reply is not acceptable ask to speak to that person's boss and so on and so on until you reach someone who will listen and take action to fix the problem.

In the early 70's my uncle ordered a brand new IH pick up which ended up being cancelled because of model year change over. When the new year came out the delivery date was changed to a six month wait which meant he would not have the truck to take his family on a long planned trip with his camper. My aunt started calling IH and by the time she was done ended up speaking to the president of the company who fixed the problem. And yes he knew who she was before she spoke to him. The lesson; be as big a PIA as you can be until you get what you want.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #60  
I have a Kioti. It was only an $18,500 mistake. They do not stand behind their tractors. Their dealers don't either. Diggin It and sea2summit have the right idea. Insist they take it back now. How fast they can get you a new one depends on whether you demand a new one or a refund. Make you give them the bill for the rental you had to get. Get a lawyer. Kioti will drag their feet and lie to you. Be sure the lawyer includes his fees, as that and the rental are bills you would not have if Kioti stood up to their promises. Be ready for a fight and don't delay. Good luck to you!
Really ?? I have owned 2 kioti tractors that have been flawless and have a great dealer in Michigan Iron and Equipment.If you are not happy with your kioti tractor then sell it..

Last edited: