Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #91  
I'd give them one of two options.

>> Full 100% refund of any monies paid and cancel any loan contact.

>> Replacement unit.

Today. No delay.

-- or --

Tomorrow go to your State AG.
I can understand why you are upset. Although I have not been in a situation like this personally I’m sure I would be equally frustrated, perhaps even more, especially since dealing with a tractor that is brand new. And for which you have laid out a good amount of cash.

I would caution against going the adversarial route too quickly. At some point you may have no choice, but in my experience trying to remain cooperative as long as possible often times pays dividends. Sometimes you actually do catch a lot more bears with honey than you do with bear traps. Hopefully your situation can be resolved to your satisfaction with out the dealer and you becoming adversaries. A positive relationship would be beneficial to both of you as time goes on.

Maybe ask the dealer some specific questions and hopefully get a commitment. Exactly why can’t this be addressed in a timely fashion? When can I expect my tractor problem to be addressed? How do you plan to address this given this is a brand new tractor? If you can’t address this in a timely fashion can you suggest something that may help me? Free rental? etc,etc.

Unfortunately you may be forced into the adversarial route at some point in time. Hopefully not, but never take that route off the table.

Good Luck!

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #92  
Hey guys, just bought my first tractor, KIOTI CK3510 HST and wanted to see if anyone has any better ideas to resolve problems with KIOTI. I bought it brand new off the dealer lot. Started it up for just a minute and drove it on my trailer. Got it home and the unit shut off and check engine light came on. Ran it 2 hours away back to the dealer and they replaced the fuel rail. It ran fine idling for 30 min so I trailered it up and brought it home. Used it for an hour driving around and tractor shut off with check engine light. Now days later dealer hasnt even looked at it yet and said they wont expedite parts. KIOTI wont answer my voicemails or emails. They answered facebook and just said "talk to your dealer". Anyone deal with this before and know how to handle it? The tractor has less than 5 hours on it and over half of those were the dealer testing and make ready.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #93  
Hey guys, just bought my first tractor, KIOTI CK3510 HST and wanted to see if anyone has any better ideas to resolve problems with KIOTI. I bought it brand new off the dealer lot. Started it up for just a minute and drove it on my trailer. Got it home and the unit shut off and check engine light came on. Ran it 2 hours away back to the dealer and they replaced the fuel rail. It ran fine idling for 30 min so I trailered it up and brought it home. Used it for an hour driving around and tractor shut off with check engine light. Now days later dealer hasnt even looked at it yet and said they wont expedite parts. KIOTI wont answer my voicemails or emails. They answered facebook and just said "talk to your dealer". Anyone deal with this before and know how to handle it? The tractor has less than 5 hours on it and over half of those were the dealer testing and make ready.
I take your in business, and need it from the comments, for everyday use. I used to have an OPE dealership, but never had compacts. That tractor, in my opinion, should be a priority to that dealership, the service rep, and the techs within the parent manufacture. In that order, two days tops. Your dealer isn't pushing hard enough back up the ladder to get you going. We have went as far as robbing pieces off of other units to get someone going. They can deal with the warranty later but it is key yours gets up and running.
Maybe I could be an advocate/mediator for these types of issues...who knew.
If you haven't been taken care of by now, push them harder, you just spent a lot money with them. Its your right.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #94  
Last summer the turbo on my 2017 NX4510 self destructed. Dealer had never seen that before. Kioti corporate asked for the turbo because this was the 4th or 5th event like this across the country and they suspected a bad batch from the turbo supplier.
The dealer had the tractor for 3 months and THAT was Covid... There were no turbos in the US. They tore the entire engine down to make sure the turbo failure hadn't wrecked the whole engine. ( They took extensive photos of the whole process.) $18,000 repair bill, covered by Kioti under warranty ( which was going to expire in one month).

Tractor has been fine since.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #95  
This tractor is clearly " not fit for purpose", I assume you have consumer protection groups, use them, they need to step up and repair, replace or refund, if not park your self in the dealership drive way and make your self known to every one going in or out.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #96  
This tractor is clearly " not fit for purpose", I assume you have consumer protection groups, use them, they need to step up and repair, replace or refund, if not park your self in the dealership drive way and make your self known to every one going in or out.
And you will pay his legal fees for setting up in dealers drive way?Are you presenting LEGAL ADVICE ??Just curious ??

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #97  
In the drive should never, be a last case scenario. Nothing good, gonna come of that.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #98  
What I don’t understand is why so many feel that he should void the warranty on his brand new tractor by working on it himself. Hopefully it’s a simple fix and the only problem he will have for the next 30 years. Two of my neighbors bought brand new Kubota TLBs, one was a B and the other was an L. They both went back within a few weeks, one with a bad computer, the other with transmission problems. It can happen to any brand, and right now everybody seems to be behind for various reasons.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #99  
I am very interested to hear about this, as I was literally looking at a Kioti this weekend. While I had some doubts about the quality which left me waiting a bit off, this kind of nails that I won’t be purchasing from them. Many years ago I had a problem with a Mahindra 6025 to get ours fixed too some VERY drastic action to get fixed from the dealer with under 5 hours on the ticker.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #100  

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 219
BUY.HAVE/HAD 2 NO ISSUES..

Last edited: