Brush Cutter Project

/ Brush Cutter Project #21  
shaun2733,

Yes, mine is a Case 1845c. However I thought the aux circuit was a motor spool valve. I will have to research more. If it is not, it should not be a problem to install a motor spool valve, either a manual valve or an electric valve, so you can have reverse flow if necessary, such as an auger.

/ Brush Cutter Project #22  
Shaun thats a great looking machine. Im building one similar to yours for my 1840 Case. Does yours have the foot pedal valve, and do you have to hold it down or does it lock down. Mine had the valve and plumbing but wasnt hooked up from the factory. I made the pedal. Ive got to look into putting a loop in the lines like Skid steer has on his conversion. I think last count I have 5 or 6 bushhogs Ive pucked up with bad decks and i think i still have a new one here to. At work I hate having to bush hog between all the little pines and their low branches with the tractor its a bit bundlesome. JJ one of the uses for that chip mill blade I brought you is cutting the beveled edge off and welding it to a bush hog blade edge . Ive done that to a ROW cutters fleet one year and had great results.

/ Brush Cutter Project
Taylortractornut-

yep foot pedals you have to hold your right foot down to make the system work, pita but it beats running in there doing it buy hand!:)

/ Brush Cutter Project #24  
Taylortractornut-

yep foot pedals you have to hold your right foot down to make the system work, pita but it beats running in there doing it buy hand!:)

This would be the valve that I would recommend for your brush cutter, and all functions out front. It is open center, motor, with float, and can handle 20 GPM. It is also has reverse flow.

Solenoid Valves 220-016 Detailed Information

/ Brush Cutter Project #25  
I didnt know mine had the float but I do run my grapple fork on it. I also have a mower for ences that I made that has a set of disk mower blades on a 3/8ths plate hooked to a hyd motor. its not reall yfast but good on bushes and briars under fences. Not much info on Case machines here in NE MS Weve hade 3 dealers go out.

/ Brush Cutter Project #26  
Awesome cutter. I would like the specs on the hyd. motor and what paint you are going to use, if any.

/ Brush Cutter Project
Awesome cutter. I would like the specs on the hyd. motor and what paint you are going to use, if any.

6.2 cu in CHAR-LYNN 104-1038 HYD MOTOR

I have the connection to get you all the parts that are on mine should someone reading this post need a place to buy the parts let me know,

Paint well I may send it through my powder coat booth or spray it I have been having to much fun to stop and paint it, The guys at the farm have all jumped on it as well and you wouldnt believe what this machine can do to 800 ac,,,,:)

/ Brush Cutter Project
Jay going to head out there this coming weekend and abuse it somemore, if the weather holds out. In Georgia its hard to complain about the rain though!

stay tuned guys pictures coming... can i upload video on here? if so I will shoot some and show you it in action!

/ Brush Cutter Project #30  
You can do video on You Tube or Photobucket. All of us here would love to have access to the shop that you work in. Very nice work. Gene