Brush Cutter Project

/ Brush Cutter Project
Shaun

I have been following this thread with interest. It would cost me $350 to have a 1/4 inch shell cut and formed. What are the side wall heights...7 or 8 inches? Once mounted, how far are the blades from the bottom and sides? Source for your stump jumper plate and gear box? I would like to see more pictures to include the under side too. I would like to make a 3 point hitch pto driven version.

Thanx for sharing!

Levtron

the sides are 7 inches and the blades are around 2" off each side I just went to TSC or Agri supply for the jumper and blades,

IMG00079-20090814-0807.jpg
[/IMG]

/ Brush Cutter Project
sorry guys to keep you hanging had a death in the family last trip out and had to travel out of state for a while, will upload some video when i can get back to the property... stay tuned guys your gonna love this thing!

/ Brush Cutter Project
Shaun,

Sorry, I didn't know. My apologies. Post at your convienence.

Jay

No problem! between the rain we have gotten here in GA and the lack of time hopefully I can get out there soon! Stay tuned Shaun

/ Brush Cutter Project #46  
Hi Shaun,

If you are going to cut trees with this unit, I would recommend something like this one, below. A cut out in the front that automatically closes, and a tree pusher.

Attachments

• ammb4a.jpg
    ammb4a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 285
  • mower_bottom.jpg
    mower_bottom.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 328