BUSTED IT UP GOOD.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #13  
Out of stock & $135.00 for shipping. WOW!
Maybe contact the manufacturer that I posted previously? They may know of dealers in your area. My Kubota dealer had them and installed it before delivery.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #14  
If the original was metal, can you recover it, hammer it back in shape, reweld/patch any tears & reuse? If original was plastic, golf cart canopy probably the best (cheapest) approach.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #15  
Tuff Top.

Spendy. Yep.

Worth it, double yep.

My Tuff Top got into it with my shop door... the door lost.

Can be removed easily also. But not by a shop door.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #16  
Tuff Top.

Spendy. Yep.

Worth it, double yep.

My Tuff Top got into it with my shop door... the door lost.

Can be removed easily also. But not by a shop door.
That's what I have now and yes it does seem pretty durable and resilient but can't be left on when going above 35mph (When hauled on a trailer) which is the only negative.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #17  
That's what I have now and yes it does seem pretty durable and resilient but can't be left on when going above 35mph (When hauled on a trailer) which is the only negative.
I know the canopy that I referenced that my dealer installed traveled 5 hours on state highways and an interstate. It handled the trip just fine.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #18  
I have no experience with high speed and the Tuff Top canopy. Just low speed high torque run-ins with limbs and shop doors... Limbs lost also

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #19  
I had a fiberglass canopy that I ran into road sign with. It flexed but the paint stayed to the road sign .....

As far as trailering with a canopy, I backed my tractor on my trailer and ran a rope over the flimsy end to tie it down. It made it 200 miles with no issues.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #20  
Rhinohide