BX bagger cost... I don't understand it

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it
my dealer is a good guy better him up on something that Kubota over prices is useless he knows it is over priced
Have any of you guys used those pull behind sweepers? How well do they work and last?

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #12  
I have a GCK60-23BX grass/leaf bagger on my 2015 BX2360 54” mowing deck. Excellent condition. Near Chattanooga, TN.
Make offer.

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #13  
I have a GCK60-23BX grass/leaf bagger on my 2015 BX2360 54” mowing deck. Excellent condition. Near Chattanooga, TN.
Make offer.
This is a 9 year old thread. You might want to advertise that in the for sale section on TBN.

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #14  
as far as the price probably because they are having lack of availability for the product they sell. bought a 2022 BX2380 and am still waiting (4 1/2 weeks and still being told the bagger is on a truck for delivery). Never again depending for parts to be delivered after the sale. If they don't have everything I need when I sign the contact Im not signing. I will go to A different dealer or a different brand (john deer or other) Im through with Kubota lousy service and no honesty. Be ware.

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #17  
I imagine it is a low production item driving cost, but you can bet the margins in the supply chain are steep too.

I have a Giant-Vac I used with my Cub. Have yet to rig it for the BX. Got it at a farm sale, put on a new Honda engine. One mean sucking machine.
Bingo.

Low production volume and made to higher standards than tow-behind powered units.

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #18  
A PTO powered unit requires a gearbox, shafts, bearings, drive shaft with couplers, u-joints and clutch or shear pin set-up.

Motor driven, just slap a fan on the end. None of the above required.

The gearbox alone costs twice as much as a motor.
Nailed it.

Dang....this is an old thread.

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #19  
An old thread
But
Those BX baggers are still way too expensive.
LoL

/ BX bagger cost... I don't understand it #20  
The short answer to the original question... When you buy high/overpriced stuff, the parts, accessories and maintenance also tend to be overpriced. Part of the cost of ownership.