BX2360 maxed out with 11" of snow in Central Virginia

/ BX2360 maxed out with 11" of snow in Central Virginia #31  
Yesterday was a blower-plow-blower day. Use the blower to remove most of the snow from our gravel/rock/sand drive. Follow that up with plowing the inch or so left on the ice to one side of the drive. Reinstall the blower and get rid of the plowed up piles. Kubota has a slick system for making changing front implements easy. If needed I can always use the FEL to knock down the piles by the end of the drive.....Lots of tractor time is fun but I really want Spring to get here soon!!!!!!!

/ BX2360 maxed out with 11" of snow in Central Virginia
I ended up using the FEL and my Box Blade for more weight on the rear of the tractor. It'll probably be awhile before I get to play in that much snow again.

/ BX2360 maxed out with 11" of snow in Central Virginia #33  
I cleared snow last May 2nd, 14" of stuff so heavy it turned blue as you pushed it up. I used my bucket the entire time. The blade was almost useless in stuff that deep/heavy. I had my bucket in float, pushed it so hard my front wheels lifted and then my rear tires chirped when I spun out. It's a little late now, but if you don't have your tires loaded, that makes a huge difference. The box blade should have made a world of difference, too.