BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #901  
Best match/durability I have found yet

Sherwin Williams: Primer number: E61YC708
Top Coat number: F63EC31

Great to have that paint code info. Thanks.
Any idea if this is acrylic enamel or alkyd enamel?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #902  
Best match/durability I have found yet

Sherwin Williams: Primer number: E61YC708
Top Coat number: F63EC31

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #903  

I do not know

Cans are empty and discarded.

I'm sure a phone call could tell you pretty quick.

Ill call the local store and see if they can tell me

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #904  
4shorts; Loved the video! Also loved the pic of the Beagles and popsicle! I always say Beagles should wear a sign that says, "Will work for food!" Other than following the scent, food is their favorite thing!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #907  
Hey bxbuggy,

I live in Escanaba. Thanks for the response. I'm going to add a tooth bar and I want to paint the two holes I need to drill. I was hoping I could use Rustoleum, but it isn't available in bright orange II. The Allis orange looks close and I've read that Chevy orange is a pretty good match. I would like to get a small can that I could open and apply with a small brush whenever I need to touch up. Any ideas?

I would go with the Sherwin Williams paint for durability also. An auto parts store that deals in S.W. paint can mix it in pint batches. It will require a thinner and hardener if sprayed. A product sheet will give mix ratios. A quick way for brushing would be to omit the thinner and mix in small batches. Dry time depends on a lot of variables, air temp, humidity, film thickness, etc but will dry quicker and harder than rustoleum.
I painted autos professionally for many years before I decided to go to NMU in Marquette Mi to get my degree in aviation maintenance. Got my private pilot license out at K.I. Sawyer in Gwinn. Good to see fellow Yoopers on the forums!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
4shorts; Loved the video! Also loved the pic of the Beagles and popsicle! I always say Beagles should wear a sign that says, "Will work for food!" Other than following the scent, food is their favorite thing!

Thanks. So true about the Beagles. That's the way they are. I enjoyed reading your signature and it reminded me of a bumper sticker I seen one time and I had to laugh. It went "When God created man she was only joking" :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #909  
Thanks. So true about the Beagles. That's the way they are. I enjoyed reading your signature and it reminded me of a bumper sticker I seen one time and I had to laugh. It went "When God created man she was only joking" :laughing:

Second verse of my siggy is, "If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!" I just don't put it on there. :D

Please keep your mod pics and narratives coming! Many of us truly enjoy them.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Second verse of my siggy is, "If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!" I just don't put it on there. :D

Please keep your mod pics and narratives coming! Many of us truly enjoy them.

Oh you should include the second verse lol.

I have three more mods to do. The next one will be the small but very unique one and I'll post that. The next two are the larger ones and they'll be done in the fall because I just don't have the time to start them at this time of the year so I'll be back in the fall and post those two.
Happy to hear your and others are enjoying them and thanks for that.