BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #882  
Even more for you to view. This should do it for the ballast box.

[

All I can say is WOW! The level of detail you put into your mods is off the charts.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #883  
Beautiful job,:thumbsup: perfect with the stand. Just wondering what would happen if you put the rake in the hoe slot :D

Looks good on the tractor too, nice and level.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #884  
Nice job Paul, better then factory! :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #885  
I used similar little plastic self-adhesive wire tie pads thingys on my ROPS when I put a light up high, and darned if about half of them just won't stay glued. I guess I will have to clean them and use some instant adhesive or something. Can hardly wait to see the chain saw scabbard project!

Hey varmint, 4shorts... just bought my first tractor BX25D have barely got it dirty. Excitedly following this thread... Incredible designs and fabs!!! First time poster to forum. I will maybe start my own thread at one point but with respect to sticky back wire tie mounts... forget them! Look at Click Bond Inc. cable tie mounts. Used for aerospace, marine/offshore, defense vehicles for permanent, 'bullet' proof attachments for systems, etc. Let me know if you interested, want more info, samples... I am intimately connected!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
All I can say is WOW! The level of detail you put into your mods is off the charts.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Thanks Bob. Glad you enjoyed seeing it. Hope there was enough photo's for you all. ;)

Beautiful job,:thumbsup: perfect with the stand. Just wondering what would happen if you put the rake in the hoe slot :D

Looks good on the tractor too, nice and level.

OMG. Perish the thought of putting the wrong item in the wrong hole :shocked: Geez. Something else to worry about now :laughing:
Thanks.

Nice job Paul, better then factory! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ramsay. Hey. There's a pile of decals here on the desk that says Bobcat and Kubota on them. I'd say there yours ;):

Hey varmint, 4shorts... just bought my first tractor BX25D have barely got it dirty. Excitedly following this thread... Incredible designs and fabs!!! First time poster to forum. I will maybe start my own thread at one point but with respect to sticky back wire tie mounts... forget them! Look at Click Bond Inc. cable tie mounts. Used for aerospace, marine/offshore, defense vehicles for permanent, 'bullet' proof attachments for systems, etc. Let me know if you interested, want more info, samples... I am intimately connected!

Man I am all ears on the cable tie mounts. Yup I'd like more info for sure. Welcome to the site and congrats on the new BX. Your going to love the thing. Glad your enjoying my little thread. I started it then stopped it then started it and stoped it again. My oldest brother said to a customer the other day that I'm about the only guy that he knows of that can take a new anything and work two months on it before It gets used. :laughing:
Welcome to the site and Wow, first post on my thread. I'm honored. It's the ultimate compliment when you can draw out a newbe. Thanks! :thumbsup:

New mod coming right up!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Let me tell you. These bucket level gauges aren't easy to make. Well they are easy but getting the geometry right is brutal. The fact that the BX only has one tilt cylinder and the FEL tube was getting in the way caused a few issues. Anyway I took lots of photo's but I'll just post the finished product so you all don't get bored.

It works perfectly but I had a little trouble also because of the QC on the BX. Had to mill a few parts and a little welding but I'm happy to say this part is complete. It's basically a smaller version of the Grand L design. It's been a productive weekend. Added a new Kubota decal to the ballast box as well.
Hope you all like it. If you don't well all I can say is TOUGH :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #888  
Great mod, 4shorts!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #889  
nothing like a rainy day to get me started.. and just about finished with my ripper tooth. Found the tooth at Tractor Supply, got me to thinking, cut and welded some steel together and I've got an adjustable depth ripper! needs some finish grinding, shorten the adjustment pin,and paint. The rain stopped long enough to try it on some rocks in the yard. It works great. Tooth was under $40.00 and the steel approx. $20.00. I think i am going to proof-test it a few more times before paint. What color? Black or orange?

Attachments

• ripper tooth 001.jpg
    ripper tooth 001.jpg
    975.4 KB · Views: 227
  • ripper tooth 008.jpg
    ripper tooth 008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 255
  • ripper tooth 002.jpg
    ripper tooth 002.jpg
    997.6 KB · Views: 201
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #890  
bxbuggy; Looks good! I vote black for the color.