BXPanded contact?

/ BXPanded contact? #121  
Pretty dang happy with mine. Can't imagine without it now and never considered removing it. I think you will be happy when it 'finally' gets there.

Now that it’s later in the year I am kinda hoping that it will show up sooner then later. I will post before and after pics of what I need it for if it lives up to its reputation.

Jim.

/ BXPanded contact? #122  
Now that it’s later in the year I am kinda hoping that it will show up sooner then later. I will post before and after pics of what I need it for if it lives up to its reputation.

I bought a bunch of stuff for my BX between October last year and April-May of this year. It was always 1 week for production and 1 week for delivery up until towards the end of April of this year.

/ BXPanded contact? #123  
^^^^^^ That’s nice to know, Thanks.

Jim.

/ BXPanded contact? #125  
Ordered my tooth bar 08/01
Received it on 08/30

Nice to know. Like your Avatar!
Owned a 81 FLT for 26 years, 15 of those i drove it to Sturgis from Mn.

/ BXPanded contact? #126  
Pretty dang happy with mine. Can't imagine without it now and never considered removing it. I think you will be happy when it 'finally' gets there.

Yup. I keep mine on all Summer, then remove it when the snow comes in order to put on another great BXpanded.com product – the bucket expander! Doubles the heaped capacity of the bucket, and great for moving snow.

Also, I can still use my BXpanded.com bucket forks with the toothbar on. Great product, and tough as nails.

/ BXPanded contact? #127  
My Piranha bar was sent out today so hopefully I will get it Wednesday or Thursday.

/ BXPanded contact? #128  
So I ordered the Piranha bar on 8/25 and it showed up today 09/11, not to bad but now I need to drive out to my other property and see if it fits, I measured it at just under 47.50 so I ordered it at 47.25 like the sizing info says but on the order itself it says 45.50 even though I wrote 47.25 in the add info box, well will see how it fits later today.
I am really excited to see how it works when I use it to clear a overgrown area, will do before and after pics.

Jim.

/ BXPanded contact? #129  
Here is the bucket with Piranha bar.
1D8B67E9-4122-42C9-9D69-BCAD9E0DCA11.jpeg

Piranha bar with Edge Tamers on.
A62F8A93-788B-45FE-B687-75993FD440D4.jpeg

Pick of bottom of bucket.
BCCD7C3E-808D-45AC-A69F-5BF223CA2CF8.jpeg

Pic of area I am going to clean up with Piranha bar, take out the tall weeds.
0537F49A-FA7A-4DA6-BC5E-D5B49E5A3DBD.jpeg

Jim.

/ BXPanded contact? #130  
Ordered Piranha bar on 8/14, got it on 9/09.
Installed it, decided that I don't want to wrestle with
the weight of the bar every time I don't need it, so I
cut the slots longer, now I can loosen the bolts, slide
it forward and flip it up and out of the way.
IMG_20190910_095510.jpgIMG_20190910_095457.jpg