Cabelas Close Outs

/ Cabelas Close Outs #1  

dalroo

Bronze Member
Tractor
MX4800
I know that the Cabela's close out of new tractors has been discussed in other threads, but I thought I would post a specific.

Happened by Cabelas in Fort Worth today at lunchtime to take another look to see if there were any implement deals, or accessories worth considering. Also took a look to see how much they have "chopped" pricing on tractors, and one deal I thought seemed pretty good. They have an LM45 with loader at cash price of $22,160 + delivery, tt&l. This tractor was pretty nice with rear remote, HST, 3rd function up front, mirrors, and probably some other accessories I missed. Normal prices was over $28K. If they will negotiate in an implement (or two), that might make a pretty attractive deal for someone.

/ Cabelas Close Outs #2  
Did they have any lm25s or lm35s ?

I have a friend down in that area looking for a scut or small cut.

/ Cabelas Close Outs #3  
There were a couple of lm25 and 35s at the Louisiana store. I think one 35 here in NW Arkansas and some larger. The prices on the implements is still pretty close to original, at least thru March.....

/ Cabelas Close Outs
Yes they did, but not sure on prices or FEL, accessories, etc.

/ Cabelas Close Outs #5  
I know that the Cabela's close out of new tractors has been discussed in other threads, but I thought I would post a specific.

Happened by Cabelas in Fort Worth today at lunchtime to take another look to see if there were any implement deals, or accessories worth considering. Also took a look to see how much they have "chopped" pricing on tractors, and one deal I thought seemed pretty good. They have an LM45 with loader at cash price of $22,160 + delivery, tt&l. This tractor was pretty nice with rear remote, HST, 3rd function up front, mirrors, and probably some other accessories I missed. Normal prices was over $28K. If they will negotiate in an implement (or two), that might make a pretty attractive deal for someone.

You mentioned mirrors, can we assume that was a cabbed tractor? If so,
wow!

/ Cabelas Close Outs #6  
Too bad you can't see the prices online.

/ Cabelas Close Outs #7  
Plenty to choose from in MN. There must be 20 tractors out front.

/ Cabelas Close Outs #9  
Rogers - they had a good selection of everything from the drive-by I did. I was actually meeting a buddy to get some stuff from him in the lot.

20160304_135936-1[1].jpg

/ Cabelas Close Outs
No, not cabbed tractor. Just mirrors on open cab.

Last edited: