Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #31  
Let us make another rule as well!

Those same people who do no trust the community enough to give their location are forbidden from ever saying, where I live, followed by comments on local weather, how low your gas prices are, how beautiful the women are, or any other local reference that makes NO sense if you do not know their location.

Better yet, if you do not trust this community enough to post your location, do not post at all. Which would be smarter because your IP address and other content gives your location to a few miles anyway. And marketers are tracking your every click. Pretending you can not be doxed is aluminum foil hat worthy.
To be my friend I will need location, atm pin# and your wife's bra size. Haha.

I think location is helpful. I look at that alot when someone posts. It kind of puts their post in context.

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #32  
I guess digging it opened a thread complaining about something and then disappeared, no surprise..

OP, maybe having a more positive outlook would do you some good, I have never read so many pessimistic posts from any single person EVER..

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #33  
Maybe some are skeered someone might come steal their itty bitty tractor.

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #34  
   / Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #35  
I guess digging it opened a thread complaining about something and then disappeared, no surprise..

OP, maybe having a more positive outlook would do you some good, I have never read so many pessimistic posts from any single person EVER..
Hes the self appointed mayor of tractor by net. He has already semi-succesfully spearheaded the boycotting of amazon. What are your accomplishments?

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #36  
My business card 180.jpeg

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati
I'm positive location does not matter in any meaningful way.

If someone is asking about preparing a vehicle or insulating a building, they can detail the conditions it will be exposed to without stating where. For those types of question even state or sometimes county doesn't matter since some are large enough and vary in elevation to the point the climate can be different between locations.

The ONLY reason some want location is to be nosy as some in this thread have stated ' I just like to know ....'.

Again, if a member wishes to post it, fine. No harm no foul.

If they don't, there is no reason to ask.

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #39  
Getting advice on snow removal from someone in Virginia might be a bit different than someone in the UP of Michigan.

Or grass cutting in Florida vs New Mexico.

Of course, if you live in the state of Denial, it isn稚 important

/ Can we put an official STOP to the constant nagging about location, location, locati #40  
I'm positive location does not matter in any meaningful way.

If someone is asking about preparing a vehicle or insulating a building, they can detail the conditions it will be exposed to without stating where. For those types of question even state or sometimes county doesn't matter since some are large enough and vary in elevation to the point the climate can be different between locations.

The ONLY reason some want location is to be nosy as some in this thread have stated ' I just like to know ....'.

Again, if a member wishes to post it, fine. No harm no foul.

If they don't, there is no reason to ask.

OTOH, what harm from putting "northern Ohio" or South Texas would come from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.