Can't post replies

/ Can't post replies #4  
Help! If this shows up it means I can start a thread. I've been trying to post replies in different threads for the last half hour, but no go.

Attachments

• All that I can do is post attachments like this one.pdf
    34 KB · Views: 88
   / Can't post replies #5  
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg

/ Can't post replies #6  
Since I can't find a question area for the new tbn....
On my phone, how do I get to the newest reply to a thread? I haven't downloaded any tbn app and I CAN do this "first unread" on the desktop.
So far I like this new setup, particularly dragging pictures, at least a my desktop.
Can I use the desktop version on my phone like I used to "before"?

/ Can't post replies #7  
Ah, I am still able to post from my phone. I have the same problem on my laptop which Chim and others do; as TractorGuy says "No box to type in."
I now understand how the guy in the mirror feels, all sorts of people yet nobody can hear him.

/ Can't post replies #9  
The above is a screenshot from my laptop.

/ Can't post replies
Ah, I am still able to post from my phone. I have the same problem on my laptop which Chim and others do; as TractorGuy says "No box to type in."
I now understand how the guy in the mirror feels, all sorts of people yet nobody can hear him.
This is from my iPhone. As others said there is no box to type in. I was able to quote but unable to add my comments. When I clicked “post” the quote showed up. I tried “edit” but no go. I was able to delete the mess.