Case D-100 Backhoe Bushings

/ Case D-100 Backhoe Bushings #1  

BrentD

Silver Member
Recently bought a Case D-100 Backhoe Attachment. It needed some repair, so I had to disassemble it before I could use it. While I was pressure washing it today, one of the dipper arm pivot bushings disintegrated and blew out of the hole. The replacement part is supposed to be H56184, but the measurements on that part don't match the measurements exactly of the hole. Plus the only ones I am able to find are $222. I''m wondering it the "drill bushings" from McMaster Carr would be an appropriate substitute, short of turning something on my lathe? (The lathe is new to me, and I have zero experience.)

/ Case D-100 Backhoe Bushings #2  
Recently bought a Case D-100 Backhoe Attachment. It needed some repair, so I had to disassemble it before I could use it. While I was pressure washing it today, one of the dipper arm pivot bushings disintegrated and blew out of the hole. The replacement part is supposed to be H56184, but the measurements on that part don't match the measurements exactly of the hole. Plus the only ones I am able to find are $222. I''m wondering it the "drill bushings" from McMaster Carr would be an appropriate substitute, short of turning something on my lathe? (The lathe is new to me, and I have zero experience.)
Time to get some lathe experience!