CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #41  
Lol. What leads you to believe this?
Excess Death Counts

Every year countries figure what their expected death rate will be from all reasons. Gun violence, diseases, natural mortality, auto accidents, etc.

Then they compile those numbers and see that the death rate is significantly higher last year.

Then they subtract that number from what they expected.

Then they compare that resulting number to the COVID reported causes of death number.

That number is significantly higher than the reported COVID number.

So what caused the deaths of those huge numbers of people?

There were no more deaths than predicted from gun violence, diseases, natural mortality, auto accidents, etc.

What's left? COVID.

This isn't hard to understand once it's explained to you.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #42  
Based on differences in mortality rates it looks like more people died from covid than the official covid death numbers. The spread between mortality rate calculated covid deaths and reported covid deaths varies between jurisdictions and over time. There's been a lot of (real peer-reviewed) studies showing this, they're easy to find.

I know a lot of people who got it and some who were hospitalized in serious condition. I'm glad I was able to hide out and not go to work or into town much. Now that I'm vaccinated I am back to going to the gym but with a mask until the local authorities say otherwise. Only about 50% of the population is vaccinated so I think it's important to keep masking when indoors so the folks who are not vaccinated don't give up on it prematurely. I think the CDC is too early on this. They should have announced the percentage of vaccinated people they'd want to see before lifting the mask requirement.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #44  
Excess Death Counts

Every year countries figure what their expected death rate will be from all reasons. Gun violence, diseases, natural mortality, auto accidents, etc.

Then they compile those numbers and see that the death rate is significantly higher last year.

Then they compare that resulting number to the COVID reported causes of death number.

There were no more deaths than predicted from gun violence, diseases, natural mortality, auto accidents, etc.

What's left? COVID.

Talk to me about the United States reported numbers. The numbers for most of the other countries can hardly be considered reliable, as a matter of fact the article you referenced for most of the reliable countries (1st world not china) the excess death count went down overall.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #45  
Our count is now 43 friends, family or coworkers that have had COVID. 4 died.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #46  
Talk to me about the United States reported numbers. The numbers for most of the other countries can hardly be considered reliable, as a matter of fact the article you referenced for most of the reliable countries (1st world not china) the excess death count went down overall.
See the above post. It contains only U.S. data.

I posted it because I suspect someone would ask :unsure:

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #47  
   / CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #48  
Excess Death Counts

What's left? COVID.

Nice anti gun jab there...if you take out suicides by firearms (60%) "gun violence" does not come close to adding significant deaths to the total...IMO...

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #49  
Look what those that choose not to get the vaccine are willing to do. They are willing to drink from the trough of protection that vaccines provide without giving back. They are not contributing to the public good but are taking advantage of it.
That’s not honest.
But it is an all too common contemporary reaction. Similar to hoarding toilet paper, gasoline and other items.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #50  
It's not a law. It's up to the airlines. If you don't like it, keep your money in your pocket and walk.
That's my whole point. They announce it as a "law". It's not a law. But the airlines have been mandated by someone. I'm sure they didn't have a group meeting and decide they were going to require masks. As far as staying home, nothing would make me happier. It won't be long. I have to travel for work, I don't do it for pleasure. That I can assure you of.

Status
Not open for further replies.