Cel check engine light on ck3510se

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #1  

steviep

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 JD 4300
I have been away for 2 weeks and my daughter call me and said the Cel light came on when starting it up. I got home today and yep the light came on with reduced power, plus it seems that the engine is running rough. This tractor is a new ck3510se with 4.5 hours

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #2  
Is it in Regeneration mode?

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #3  
I don't have a Tier 4 tractor with the emissions but have been reading members posts that do have Tier 4. If the Cel light comes on, the tractor has tried to do an automatic regeneration twice and both failed. Now it seems, it's locked in this mode until you have a dealer reset it because there doesn't seem to be a manual regeneration that can be started by the operator. Check this 5 page post started by another member. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/394359-dpf-issue.html#post5060899 Here's another post to read. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...g/385421-heavy-exhaust-smoke-w-decreased.html

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se
Neither me or my daughter saw the regent light come on. I do understand the regent system better after reading all the articles on it. Hopefully the dealer can figure this out real soon. After 4.5 hours I'm not overly impressed.

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #5  
Ok, I had a similar issue come up...read the owners manual and started trying to perform a manual regen. Eventually, I couldn't even get it started. After a lot of trouble shooting, the problem had nothing to do with regen. Turns out the fuel filler neck screen got pushed down just a very slight bit and the fuel gauge float was stuck. My fuel gauge was reading 3/4 full, but was actually empty. I know that makes me look stupid, but I would rather look stupid and possibly help you if it is the same issue, than to keep quiet.

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #6  
Doesn’t matter what brand it is, sometimes things neeed to be tweak a little when new.
As time goes on I’m sure your Kioti will make you happy.

Neither me or my daughter saw the regent light come on. I do understand the regent system better after reading all the articles on it. Hopefully the dealer can figure this out real soon. After 4.5 hours I'm not overly impressed.

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se
Hopefully it is something simple, I'm waiting on the dealer right now their delivery trailer broke and they fixed it but they are waiting for the state dot to certify it. If I had a trailer I would drop it off.

/ Cel check engine light on ck3510se #8  
I just went through the same thing with my 4010. The CEL light is different from the regen light. Might be different in your case but my issue boiled down to nothing but bad fuel. It had sat, in my case, for a couple of months and the fuel itself when tested was crap. The CEL light would come on and the RMPs would drop. Just something to considered.