Century 2535 - need a new head

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #41  
Can anyone recommend where I can find one of these knowledgeable techs?
I AM THAT TECH... lol I kid but in all seriousness, i don't know why the dealer out of Georgia couldn't help you with this but that head is available as an assembly replacement its just under a different part number as the original cant be obtained due to availability, however the substitute does fit the century 2535( this crosses over to a branson 3510-i model btw) the part number is EA00004862A you will need to order this specific number to et the correct part this is an assembly so it will come with valves and guides already in it, the retail price will differ by the dealer as some mark up higher than others but your looking around 2k-2.5k plus freight and the cost of your gaskets for it put that's gonna be so much cheaper that trying to retrofit a different engine.

btw i did stock check this at Rome, Ga and they have 4 of them on their shelf.

I wish you the best of luck of your future endeavors with this unit @Huckster

/ Century 2535 - need a new head
Asteral thank you but I just got off the phone with Branson USA. The part # you list is for the Cummins A1700 and will not fit the 3T90L according to the gentleman I spoke to.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #43  
Asteral thank you but I just got off the phone with Branson USA. The part # you list is for the Cummins A1700 and will not fit the 3T90L according to the gentleman I spoke to.
aah i see i guess i misread the original post let me do some digging see what i may be able to find.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #44  
ok so now i know why those parts aren't available anymore, its due to the dang EPA, basically they wont allow branson to import that engine parts ( as well as another model or two) due to them no being able to pass current emission standards.
Well that just bothers me, unfortunately your best option is gonna be to find a similar model at auction that has a good engine still, i would start looking on tractorhouse or similar style sites.
i have check with the only guy i know whose been with Branson since century and he says that the a1700 will not mount to the 3t90l housing the bolt patterns are just ever so slightly off and while you could possible make it work he said your just gonna open up a can of worms you dont really want to get into, he didnt really get specific with me about what he meant by that but i've known him long enough to know that if he thinks its not worth it your better off trying to find one you can salvage for parts.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #45  
So Asteral, does that mean we can't get anything for these tractors anymore? Huckster I might be selling mine here shortly if your interested LOL. Just shoot me a PM. everything on it works.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #46  
@Asteral, did you talk to Buster? He is about the only one I can think of that might have some insight.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head
Aestral now you have me wondering. If I can somehow get someone to fix the cracks in the head or find a used one are there the parts available to put it back together? Gaskets, valves, etc?

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #48  
The two part numbers for the trans housing that bolts to the engine are almost identical between a 3T90 and A1700. I wonder what the E and A are for? @Asteral, I couldn't imaging The E and A being a different engine bolt pattern. I just find it hard to believe they would completely redo molds and casts for a simple engine change. on the same model tractor no less. is there any way to find out?

3510 with A1700 NT36010000E0
3510 with 3T90 NT36010000AO

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #49  
ok so its just certain engine parts they can no longer get, about 90% of external and accessory parts( I.E body pieces lights etc) are still available basically if it has to do with they engine don't count your chickens, but everything else should still be accessible for the rest of the unit. as for gaskets i believe these are still available they just cant get major engine components.
@Asteral, did you talk to Buster? He is about the only one I can think of that might have some insight.
yes thats exactly who i spoke with.

/ Century 2535 - need a new head #50  
So Asteral, does that mean we can't get anything for these tractors anymore? Huckster I might be selling mine here shortly if your interested LOL. Just shoot me a PM. everything on it works.
just certain engine parts everything else should still be available