Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions.

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #41  
If you can find the right connector and add on the end of the leads you plug into that. If not, I just added and crimped a quick connect female and male and plugged them into the existing terminals.

Attachments

• IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 58
   / Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions.
If you can find the right connector and add on the end of the leads you plug into that. If not, I just added and crimped a quick connect female and male and plugged them into the existing terminals.
Thanks. That is helpful. Are those photos of your completed job? Or are they just showing me where to plugin?

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #43  
i believe it is:

Kubota: SUPER UDT2 Universal Trans-Hyraulic Fluid​

Yes little over $22 gal Kubota wants it changed at 400 hr intervals same as motor oil I find this obsessive in this day in age hydraulic oil should go lot longer than motor oil.As I’ve stated in other threads this is not to bad on home owner doing 50-100 hrs per year but full time farmer or landscaper 400 hrs comes quickly!!

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #44  
Thanks. That is helpful. Are those photos of your completed job? Or are they just showing me where to plugin?
Tractor is 35 miles away. I don't have completed pitures from the project. I took before-pictures to see what I was planning and tried to make sure what I would need.

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #45  
I would love to hear some feedback on rotary cutters. I don't have tons of saplings to cut but I do let things get pretty high and thick before mowing.
I have the Landpride RCR2660 that has a 3" cutting capacity. i ran it with a L3301 which I felt was just good enough. I'm anxious to see how well it will operate with my new MX5400. I have a lot of dense under brush amongst 40 acres of trees.

Yes little over $22 gal Kubota wants it changed at 400 hr intervals same as motor oil I find this obsessive in this day in age hydraulic oil should go lot longer than motor oil.As I’ve stated in other threads this is not to bad on home owner doing 50-100 hrs per year but full time farmer or landscaper 400 hrs comes quickly!!
How often do you plan to change yours? And what oil do you use?

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #47  
How often do you plan to change yours? And what oil do you use?
Well I just changed mine at 400 hr !! Being machine is under warranty I’m just curious why the change intervals are same for motor oil and hydraulic strikes me as odd in this day in age with synthetic oils !!! Hydraulic oil should make 1k easily there’s some out and been out rated for 4K hrs.I’ve ran excavators and dozers 2k hours on hydraulic oil non synthetic!! Kubota Super UDT2 doesn’t seem super to me if I ran machine full time I’d be little pissed on this change interval.Seems to after 400 hr change oil should go at least 1k change filter every 400-500 hrs.I used Kubota Super UDT 2 oil.

I wanted to give an update on the 3pt hitch not raising.

Topped off hydraulic fluid this morning, but still have the same problem of 3 pt hitch not raising, except when curling bucket up.

Traced loader quick connect lines and found bucket lines. Disconnected bucket lines and loader will not raise or lower.

Disconnected all quick connect lines to disconnect front end loader from hydraulic system and 3 point hitch will still not raise.

If I connect all quick connect lines for loader the 3 point hitch will raise, but only when I am curling the bucket up.

/ Choosing attachments for L4701, looking for suggestions. #49  
So no dealer support what so ever? And history about this tractor? Like talk to the previous owner and get any insight into the problem.

Take photos of everything and post them... is this a Kubota loader or after market? Is the FEL valve original or was it replaced?

Wild as$ guesses might be the Power Beyond Plug might have unscrewed and messing things up.... IDK.

So no dealer support what so ever? And history about this tractor? Like talk to the previous owner and get any insight into the problem.

Take photos of everything and post them... is this a Kubota loader or after market? Is the FEL valve original or was it replaced?

Wild as$ guesses might be the Power Beyond Plug might have unscrewed and messing things up.... IDK.
Dealer said they will look into it. Tractor is still under warranty, but I'm not sure if something like this would be covered. It's a kubota loader. I'm not sure if FEL valve is original or not.