Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #41  
The good post or what is called the like button on lawnmowerforum works great, hasn't been abused and helps prevent quotes with I agree with so and so.

Very true! I would rather GOOD-BOY than add a reply saying so like we have done in the past. It's a bit hard to go back to a thread where 5 to 10 people replied with the icon of the RED Face and a thumbs up. The GOOD-BOY (LIKE) is so badly needed.

/ Coming soon list #42  
Found the country flag in the ICON/Smiley pop-up. Just scroll to the bottom. EZ to add. Got the signature cleaned up a whole bunch.

/ Coming soon list #43  
New format always take me to the first post of any discussion while I actually last was on perhaps the last or second to last page or even the last posting.

Also PM's link is kind of hidden, (I did find it)
Go to the top of the page and click on "Mark forums read". That will do as it says so that going forward you won't have that problem.

/ Coming soon list #44  
Access to our previously uploaded attachments/files/pictures.

There used to be a link in 'My Home' entitled either Attachments or Manage Attachments where we could see all of the file names and/or thumbnails.

/ Coming soon list #45  
Well the good post thing is handy, I could just say thanks w/o having to type it, so that's good. Why is there no bad post icon?

/ Coming soon list #46  
Access to our previously uploaded attachments/files/pictures.

There used to be a link in 'My Home' entitled either Attachments or Manage Attachments where we could see all of the file names and/or thumbnails.

You are right. I've poked around some and can't seem to find that.

/ Coming soon list #49  
I miss the thread title at the top of each post.

/ Coming soon list #50  
I miss the thread title at the top of each post.
This is a good suggestion. I miss it too and find my self scrolling up and down to find it.

Not the end of the world but sure can make the experience nicer.