Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #51  
Since I just found this thread: being able to organize watched threads into folders (preferably via the "watched threads" screens) would be much appreciated. ...just even being able to more quickly bookmark/tag a thread from that screen would be helpful since any of us that were using multiple folders for subscribed threads will likely have to go recreate whatever filing structures we were using on the old site.

Was handy to being able to segregate certain threads to various reference folders to keep them separate from getting lost in the mix.. without resorting to performing a search to find one or two specific threads (which may or may not be recognized until after they've been found and reread).

Right now it seems the only way will be to go through the entire watched threads list, going into each thread and bookmarking it with a label .... may also be helpful if the book marked threads list was one of the primary navigation bar options rather than something found by going the the account page...🤞

/ Coming soon list #53  
Can't get past the popup ads to log in on my phone. I prefer to use the Chrome browser on my Android phone over the app but I guess I will try the app again. The browser method has been plagued off and on with popup problems.

/ Coming soon list #54  
First off, people need to get away from the GoogMonster browser for ALL uses web wide. I feel it nothing more than spyware/malware. DuckDuckGo and AdBlockPlus both have Chromium based browsers that automatically kill of much of the garbage I see people complaining about. They also both have the ability to use additional protection resources.

/ Coming soon list #55  
Please restore capability to restore/remove signature.

I like to post my signature with longer, detailed posts.

I consider my signature just clutter after short posts.

/ Coming soon list #56  
Use Brave browser! Has many great functionalities built right in.

/ Coming soon list #57  
I checked ( Found the link hiding behind a red framed # and next to the bell)) and found that I had a PM.

However I did not get a PM notification in my Gmail 'inbox'.
Has that notification feature been intentionally dropped?

/ Coming soon list #58  
I checked ( Found the link hiding behind a red framed # and next to the bell)) and found that I had a PM.

However I did not get a PM notification in my Gmail 'inbox'.
Has that notification feature been intentionally dropped?

Go to https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/account/preferences and check "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
1614621205893.png

Aaron Z

/ Coming soon list #59  
conversation.png

What was a PM is now a Conversation (y)

/ Coming soon list #60  
Where's the toggle to show 20 (or more) posts per page?

And - If the thread title is added above each post - please make it small font so more real content is visible before scrolling.