Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #201  
The Ford Ranchero came first. The Chevy El Camino was a couple years later, as I recall, but I'd have to look it up.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #202  
   / Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #203  
I took our grandsons magnet fishing near our home, we were on a bridge throwing in 2 magnets when my grandson pulled up a Glock 22 40 cal pistol!
It wasn't even rusted yet, it was missing the barrel but the rest was there. I let him keep it as a souvenir.
He also found a cartridge, a 7.62x 39 it was rusted up being steel case ammo.
That was a lucky find for him the first time out magnet fishing.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #204  
I took our grandsons magnet fishing near our home, we were on a bridge throwing in 2 magnets when my grandson pulled up a Glock 22 40 cal pistol!
It wasn't even rusted yet, it was missing the barrel but the rest was there. I let him keep it as a souvenir.
He also found a cartridge, a 7.62x 39 it was rusted up being steel case ammo.
That was a lucky find for him the first time out magnet fishing.
Um. When someone throws a gun off a bridge, it was often used to murder a human beforehand. Probably should give it to the police.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #205  
Um. When someone throws a gun off a bridge, it was often used to murder a human beforehand. Probably should give it to the police.

yeah I was thinking the same until I realize that the barrel is missing so dose it matter at this point? is that the only way to link a fire arm to a fired bullet ?

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #206  
Nah. Many guns are thrown in the river because they were purchased illegally and the person who bought it doesnt want to get involved in legal issues. Could also be a woman who’s husband died and left them a gun they know nothing about.
Not every lost or disposed gun is a murder weapon. Not even close. Lol
Heck they found a gun in a dumpster at Jannsens Market right near my place in N.Wilmington. It was just thrown in the dumpster. No biggie. :sneaky:

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #207  
Lol.

My bet is stolen then dumped when someone lost their nerve. Probably still illegal but to instantly jump to murder is a little much.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #208  
I'd take a nice photo of the kid holding his prize and give the gun to the police. You never know.

Anywho, neat find and on the first trip. Pretty cool! (y)

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #209  
Around here, any gun you'd find in the river was most likely used in a crime. ;)