Custom Tiedowns

/ Custom Tiedowns #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
My Big Tex only has 2 stakepockets on each side to use for anchor points. I use axle straps around the pipe to anchor straps but needed someone to hold the hook in the strap ends to tighten up. I found these 2" ratchet straps online with twisted snap hooks. I ordered on Monday and they arrived today. Four sets of 25' straps and 4 2' axle straps (1 already have 4) were approx. $125 including shipping. Company will make straps any length with many type of ends - hooks, chains, clips, etc. The ratchets are the same as I buy at TSC.

CustomTieDowns.com - 2 Inch Ratchet Tie Downs

Attachments

• 100_1077[1].jpg
    100_1077[1].jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 295
   / Custom Tiedowns #2  
I like them having the hooks better,:thumbsup: rather than the 3" wide bent steel at the end, seem to always have a hard time finding something to hook these type too,

Last edited:
   / Custom Tiedowns #3  
I have bought a couple items from them in the past, good company best I can tell. I needed some anti-chaffing guards for 3" straps and they have a great selection and the best prices.

Custom-labelled straps seem pretty cool too but I cant do it...

/ Custom Tiedowns #4  
Do they sell custom length bungee cords? I use a lot of them.

/ Custom Tiedowns
Not that I saw. Just straps from 1" to 4" in custom lengths with your choice of ends.

/ Custom Tiedowns #6  
Do they sell custom length bungee cords? I use a lot of them.

You can buy bulk rolls of bungee from grainger (and other places) and a bag of hook ends and make whatever lenghts you need.

We stock them at work this way and it works out really well as long as you know a couple good stopper knots.