decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360?

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #11  
I have a BX2660 rather than an 1860, but I don't feel very comfortable with just wheel weights/filled tires and usually also use a 4' box blade. Light to moderate loads can be handled, but I like the extra margin of stability. A rear weight system can easily be fabricated if you don't want to spend the money on equipment.

I have used Bar, Industrial and if the ground is not damp, I can't tell any difference on yard damage. I now use Industrials on everything but my bigger tractors.

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #12  
Man, we were just getting him worked up to looking at a nice L series, with cab and A/C. Dang. :D:D:D

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #13  
Man, we were just getting him worked up to looking at a nice L series, with cab and A/C. Dang. :D:D:D

Well now that you mention it, an L3940 HSTC might just be the very thing; smaller than a L5740 and just a tad bigger than the 1860:thumbsup:

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360?
Well I wrote a post and it went, I don't know where. I'm not a fan of filling tires so a back implement is the choice. Could not see the value in the sand box, why not have something that is not only a counter weight but serves a purpose. We don't have snow in our part of Texas so that is out. Anyway I'm still on the fence, The 2360 they have is ready to go they shipped it in from another store and have the loader on and a four ft box blade and grill guard ready. The 1860 they have has lugged tires and they have to order turf tires. additionally they are checking to see if they have a 203 loader in stock for the 1860. YES the 1860 will do all I want but i am also not good at waiting (22 years as a fighter pilot etc.... make up you own story) AND no I do not need or even want anything larger than the 2360 although the seat on the 2660 is very nice.... OH forget that my wife says. and speaking of my wife who I only knew for 10 days when I proposed ( and she was gone four of those ten) is a fantastic lady who understands me and she has been my lover, companion and best friend for 43 years. No she does not want to drive the tractor.

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #15  
All kidding aside, you will fine with whatever you choose.

Just don't be so dog gone over anxious. The sales guys can smell that and won't be giving you break one on the price of stuff. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #16  
Well I wrote a post and it went, I don't know where. I'm not a fan of filling tires so a back implement is the choice. Could not see the value in the sand box, why not have something that is not only a counter weight but serves a purpose. We don't have snow in our part of Texas so that is out. Anyway I'm still on the fence, The 2360 they have is ready to go they shipped it in from another store and have the loader on and a four ft box blade and grill guard ready. The 1860 they have has lugged tires and they have to order turf tires. additionally they are checking to see if they have a 203 loader in stock for the 1860. YES the 1860 will do all I want but i am also not good at waiting (22 years as a fighter pilot etc.... make up you own story) AND no I do not need or even want anything larger than the 2360 although the seat on the 2660 is very nice.... OH forget that my wife says. and speaking of my wife who I only knew for 10 days when I proposed ( and she was gone four of those ten) is a fantastic lady who understands me and she has been my lover, companion and best friend for 43 years. No she does not want to drive the tractor.

We were kidding about the bigger tractor and believe me when I say I understand the whole impatience thing.

As has often been said on here, "Bigger is not always better, sometimes it is just bigger".

I have also been married to the same woman for over forty years and known her for almost fifty. She has however since retirement claimed the BX2660 as her own and put me on our L5030 and M8540 with visitation rights on the BX.

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #17  
We were kidding about the bigger tractor and believe me when I say I understand the whole impatience thing.

As has often been said on here, "Bigger is not always better, sometimes it is just bigger".

I have also been married to the same woman for over forty years and known her for almost fifty. She has however since retirement claimed the BX2660 as her own and put me on our L5030 and M8540 with visitation rights on the BX.

Got you a good wife there...:D

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #18  
So you were a CO of one of your units? Thank you so much for your service! I always wonder when I meet one of you if you were ever one who came when we called for help. Treat yourself now, I have started to, and I'm a conservative Yankee. Get the 2360.

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360?
So you were a CO of one of your units? Thank you so much for your service! I always wonder when I meet one of you if you were ever one who came when we called for help. Treat yourself now, I have started to, and I'm a conservative Yankee. Get the 2360.

I'm assuming that when you made the statement "if you were ever one who came when we called for help" that you were on the ground in Vietnam. I may have been. Served four tours over there and flew 300+++ missions in the F4. Boy that seems a long time ago. My wife is very good at letting me "treat myself" to toys. My kids have even named the building in the back yard that use to have my airplane as "Dad's Toy Store" However I have built an air Conditioned sewing and quilting room for my wife in it. Kids are grown and they and our grandkids too far away but my wife and I are enjoying each other and retirement. It's worth getting older for.

/ decision time Kubota BX 1860 or BX 2360? #20  
Thanks to check6, ChuckinNH and all those who have served this country.