Deere 750 clutch stuck

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #21  
Whatever blows your dress up. Really don't care, just relaying how I did it twice. Not an issue anymore as I said. I have no dry clutches. All wet, multi plate.

But it is an issue! You indicate it is 1 of only 2 options!
The OP asking about a not uncommon situation with older compact tractors, indicates his newbie-ness to tractors.
You recommend a dangerous procedure as either do this or split the tractor. You even go so far as to indicate that PTO power does not pass through the clutch/flywheel.
You claim you are more careful in your latter years, but I would say you have lost all sense of reasonableness if you ever possessed any.
I will freely confess I have dine some pretty dumb stuff in my 60 years, but I have never recommended such a hair brained potentially deadly thing for anyone to do, even IF I did it and lived to tell about!
In my opinion your behavior is criminal!
Do it matters greatly what you tell people do!
Just hopefully those you tell have more sensibility that you exhibit! So yes I will point out the of your suggestion hoping others will think before follow such advice.
Now you have me as a ranting old man

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #22  
Whatever dude. Bang it into a tree or dismantle it and repair. Your money - your call. No one wants to argue with you. Just do it your own way. We (me and the others who don't care) are willing to let you do it whatever way you want.

My advise. Bang it into a tree. Easy and cheap.

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #23  
Whatever dude. Bang it into a tree or dismantle it and repair. Your money - your call. No one wants to argue with you. Just do it your own way. We (me and the others who don't care) are willing to let you do it whatever way you want.

My advise. Bang it into a tree. Easy and cheap.

It is not the OP that suggested banging it into the tree.
It is me that is calling out the tree banger.
OP sounds like a tractor newbie asking about a tractor with stuck clutch that came with a place his father purchased.
I could see someone who does not respect or know much about tractors, thinking ‘I try that’ and thrown off and ran over.

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #24  
Push it up to a large tree, put it in low and let it go it will pop free in a minute or 2

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #25  
While this lively disagreement is happening a good mechanic could have split the tractor and freed up the clutch. Someone who has never split a tractor before but knows how to read directions would have taken a bit longer. It's not a heavy tractor or a difficult job. Some blocks under the rear end and an engine crane for the motor and you could split it very easily.

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #27  
I think my boy must have got on there and ran the pedal a while. Anyway, it came free on its own. Thanks for your ideas.

Well - that was simple and nobody got hurt or damaged a tree in the process!

MoKelly

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #28  
I think my boy must have got on there and ran the pedal a while. Anyway, it came free on its own. Thanks for your ideas.

Great news. And when used regularly, not necessarily daily, it is frequent that driving a bit with the clutch pedal depressed that it free up fairly quickly.

In order to avoid this happening again secure the clutch pedal in the depressed (clutch disengaged from flywheel).
One simple way for this is a block of wood between the frame and pedal frame.

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck #29  
I have boys and I have trees. Based on my experience I recommend checking your trees!!! 🌳🚜

/ Deere 750 clutch stuck
It's been a few years and no problems with the clutch until last week. The tractor sat for about 10 days during which time it was humid and rainy. Now the clutch won't disengage. Tried the chain and tree method and dragging it around the yard. Nothing seems to help. Next step is to split it open. What is the likely cause?