Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky?
Had Pfizer, did not make me cranky but I did have headache and sore arm. I get the second one tomorrow.....will try hydration for sure...
Good luck with the hydration. I keep forgetting and my arm is getting sore. Last time the nurse told me to flex my arm for less soreness. She must have said the same thing to a lady in the after injection waiting room because one lady started flexing hers and two more followed suit. Not wanting to be a copy cat, I resisted the impulse until I was outside.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #352  
My arm is sore, just like first one. Son got his 2nd yesterday, he’s had a headache.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #353  
Got my 2nd (pfizer) on Monday.

Woke up Tuesday with eyes feeling like a sandstorm (I don't have allergies and it rained Sunday & Monday and I don't see much pollen to grit it up). Gradually started aching a bit more and more and by noon it felt like a full-on flu, and the bus hit me by dinner time.

Nodes in my armpit (shot left shoulder, nodes in left armpit) swelled up big enough that it was uncomfortable to have my arm by my side. Eyes gradually got better (I put saline in them every hour for a while too).

Wednesday I woke up with minor aches but no fatigue. Nodes still swollen, eyes fine.

Thursday (today) just like Wednesday.

Note that I may've had the virus last February. One-day flu-ish thing - no fever, eyes ached for a day, a week of chest cold. I've had a minor cough daily ever since, very unusual for me (like, never had a cough for more than a few weeks). No testing was being done in February'20. I'd just attended a work event at the main office with people from all around the world, including from the most likely infection start point...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #354  
I read a report today that swelling of lymph nodes probably indicate you already had covid.

So far I’m doing ok after 2 nd, just sore arm.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #355  
I did have some crazy dreams last night. But one involved my parents when they were much younger, so that was kind of cool, but in a modern setting, and we were lost and my GPS wouldn’t work.
Arm still sore, but not too bad.

Got my 2nd (pfizer) on Monday.

Woke up Tuesday with eyes feeling like a sandstorm (I don't have allergies and it rained Sunday & Monday and I don't see much pollen to grit it up). Gradually started aching a bit more and more and by noon it felt like a full-on flu, and the bus hit me by dinner time.

Nodes in my armpit (shot left shoulder, nodes in left armpit) swelled up big enough that it was uncomfortable to have my arm by my side. Eyes gradually got better (I put saline in them every hour for a while too).

Wednesday I woke up with minor aches but no fatigue. Nodes still swollen, eyes fine.

Thursday (today) just like Wednesday.

Note that I may've had the virus last February. One-day flu-ish thing - no fever, eyes ached for a day, a week of chest cold. I've had a minor cough daily ever since, very unusual for me (like, never had a cough for more than a few weeks). No testing was being done in February'20. I'd just attended a work event at the main office with people from all around the world, including from the most likely infection start point...
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. At least you know it's working

It's been a day now and I'm feeling less irritable. My conclusion is that the vaccine made me cranky both times. Apparently , I'm vastly outnumbered. This is a good thing.

Last edited:
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #358  
When did we have to have a yellow card to travel to other states? I've never heard of that.
In the context I used, the word "state" it meant countries. So I am assuming that you mean going to other countries and not between different US states. :) I have never heard of US state requiring a yellow card, it was and can be, a requirement between countries. This goes back to the 1930s.

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #359  
That’s a long, round about way to say the Irish are cranky.
Well, the pubs have been closed down, and at times during the lock down, they have not been able to move 2.5K from their homes. If anyone has a right to be cranky, it is the Irish. :ROFLMAO:

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #360  
I don't think the vaccine made me "Cranky" trying to get an appointment did....
In the US, this is one of the two things that the government has messed up big time. There is just no excuse of the lack of planning and failed process to get the shots. None. Some areas around me are a real mess. I signed up once, maybe twice, and never heard a thing. Saw a notice about signing up via the county, and within hours I had an appointment. THAT is how it should work but it seems hit or miss. The process is highly dependent on people using the Internet to sign up, which is a real problem for older people who do not use, or cannot use, that technology...

My county has handled this perfectly. (y) Once you figured out HOW to sign up. The jab site is well organized and efficient. As it should be. This is NOT rocket science....

But be thankful we are not in the EU. The EU has so messed up the vaccination process that it is criminal. Pure incompetence.

Later,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.