Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #371  
I've noticed the mood swing in myself going in the right direction as well.

Were at our place in South Dakota for the weekend and attending a gathering with people we haven't seen for over a year.
Freedom through vaccination has its perks. Plus, it's spring time!
I saw the mood swing the most as I was getting my shot. There was nobody there who didn't want to be, and the volunteers were glad to be part of it. We're all getting tired of the virus quaraintine. Since I've had both of my shots I went down to my mother's house twice last month; I hadn't seen her since before Christmas, and none of the things I intended to do around the house got completed last year.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #372  
Been 2 days since my 2nd moderna. No side effects other than the sore arm. It’s not very noticeable now.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #373  
Monday will be three weeks since my second Pfizer shot. I’ll be ironing my Superman cape tomorrow. :giggle: But will I be able to play the piano?

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #374  
Me: Nurse, will I be able to play the piano after getting my COVID shot?

Nurse: Of course.

Me: good, cause I could never play it before.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #375  
Got my second Moderna shot and it was in my top five of being sick. :eek:

Started having a headache 8-10 hours after the shot but not even close to as bad as the first shot. The headache from the first shot was the worst I have ever had.

In the evening fevers, chills, and body aches started. Slept a good 12 hours. Though sleeping is too strong a word for tossing and turning with fever and chills. The day after the shot I really could do nothing but watch TV. No reading, including TBN!, so you know it was bad. :ROFLMAO: Slept a good three or four hours and was still exhausted. I was hungry, and I would eat, but I was not eating what I normally would, which is odd. Certainly my body needed food but I just felt full eating a little bit of food. Also noticed a rash from the second shot. Not sure when it showed up but I noticed it two days after the shot. I was bundled up in multiple layers of clothes trying to stay warm. I took a shower the evening after getting the shot, and I was shivering in the shower, even though the hot water was on max. :eek:

My symptoms are what about 80% of my coworkers have experienced. I was hopping I would be in the 20% group who had no issues with the shot. I have NEVER, EVER reacted to a vaccine like this and I have had plenty of shots.

I would plan on being affected for a couple days after getting the second Moderna shot. I know of people where the wife and husband got the shots on the same day. This was not a good thing because they both were sick and had to struggle to take care of their kids.

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #376  
In reality, the one thing that makes me cranky is some of the inane posts on this site that I tend to ignore (not this thread however).

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #379  
Me: Nurse, will I be able to play the piano after getting my COVID shot?

Nurse: Of course.

Me: good, cause I could never play it before.
I'm sure they've heard it all before. :rolleyes: 😄

Mine was, "I was i bet you've given a lot of shots", she said, "you're my first one". I said "huh?", then "haha, you got me"

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #380  
Got my second Moderna shot and it was in my top five of being sick. :eek:

Started having a headache 8-10 hours after the shot but not even close to as bad as the first shot. The headache from the first shot was the worst I have ever had.

In the evening fevers, chills, and body aches started. Slept a good 12 hours. Though sleeping is too strong a word for tossing and turning with fever and chills. The day after the shot I really could do nothing but watch TV. No reading, including TBN!, so you know it was bad. :ROFLMAO: Slept a good three or four hours and was still exhausted. I was hungry, and I would eat, but I was not eating what I normally would, which is odd. Certainly my body needed food but I just felt full eating a little bit of food. Also noticed a rash from the second shot. Not sure when it showed up but I noticed it two days after the shot. I was bundled up in multiple layers of clothes trying to stay warm. I took a shower the evening after getting the shot, and I was shivering in the shower, even though the hot water was on max. :eek:

My symptoms are what about 80% of my coworkers have experienced. I was hopping I would be in the 20% group who had no issues with the shot. I have NEVER, EVER reacted to a vaccine like this and I have had plenty of shots.

I would plan on being affected for a couple days after getting the second Moderna shot. I know of people where the wife and husband got the shots on the same day. This was not a good thing because they both were sick and had to struggle to take care of their kids.

Later,
Dan
Yes, no, maybe, your DNA is still intact. Hope this doesn't lower your sperm count.

Status
Not open for further replies.