Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #491  
LoL...It seems to me that there is a psychological factor effecting some of those that have been vaccinated...

It's getting to the point where everyone that is caterwauling about those that are shunning the vaccine are becoming obnoxious...It's like they got the vaccine and now they want to make sure everyone else gets it because should down the road a problem crops up with the vaccines after so much time they want everyone to be in the same boat as them...

I hate to tell all the mask nazis out there but I hope you realize the recent relaxations by the CDC prove how wrong you were...Now the mask nazis and the CDC continue to wear masks if only to hide the egg on their faces...!
I wore a mask religiously before I was vaccinated. Now I only mask up in crowded situations, and am free to hang with my fully vaccinated friends.

We are always all in the same boat. Some people use the head, others urinate in the bilge.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #492  
Just for argument's sake...say in 18 months everyone that got vaccinated started showing signs of dementia or brain tumors etc.,etc...that clearly puts those that chose not to get the shot in a different situation (boat)...wouldn't you say ?

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #493  
Just for argument's sake...say in 18 months everyone that got vaccinated started showing signs of dementia or brain tumors etc.,etc...that clearly puts those that chose not to get the shot in a different situation (boat)...wouldn't you say ?
Yep. They'll have a lot of adult diapers to change.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #494  

It would be mass Senicide as over 70% of the elderly have gotten vaccinated whereas only 35% of the total population have been vaccinated.

Then again, I guess Social Security would magically become solvent!

MoKelly

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #495  
It would be mass Senicide as over 70% of the elderly have gotten vaccinated whereas only 35% of the total population have been vaccinated.

Then again, I guess Social Security would magically become solvent!

MoKelly
On that note, I read somewhere that several hundred thousand less people will be collecting social security this year due to COVID (they died), and that will extend the fund for a while longer.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #496  
Just for arguments sake lets look at the deaths from polio and shingles vaccines and the deaths from wearing masks. Aliens will just have fewer of us to kill, and ya know they've been hovering and waiting for the right time to strike.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #497  
This is what happened according to what I read (on the Internet)...

Years ago the aliens from outer space that were observing us humans were mesmerized by all the movies and TV shows about zombies we earthlings were watching...

...so they came up with a plan to create an actual Zombie Apocalypse just to see if it could be done...The first phase of the plan was to create a virus that would scare the masses into allowing themselves to be injected with a "vaccine" (hehehe) that was loaded with nanobots (subatomic computer driven machines) that when triggered can take over the mind of their hosts...

...Supposedly the final stage of the plan is when they deem enough earthlings have been "vaccinated" (hehehe) they will send the signal from outer space that will instantly turn everyone that has been vaccinated into a zombie...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #498  
On that note, I read somewhere that several hundred thousand less people will be collecting social security this year due to COVID (they died), and that will extend the fund for a while longer.

I turn 65 in a few months.

Somehow, I’m not celebrating - for this and other reasons.

But, Medicare will be a good thing financially.

MoKelly

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #499  
Anybody looking for a reason to not get vaccinated won't have to look hard. I just saw a whole article about how the mRNA vaccine mutates our DNA. That is total nonsense, but if you are ignorant enough it sounds reasonable. The hippiedippie anti-vaxxers are going nuts.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #500  
The hippy dippy weatherman.

IMG_1432.JPG

MoKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.