Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #61  
Now, you've got me thinking. I've just been following the crowd and taking shots. Where can I read about the vaccine not meeting the criteria for a vaccine?
That's just anti-vaxxer FUD. They are trying to sell the idea that it's not a vaccine because it doesn't contain any Covid virus.

With new variants popping up, we can expect an annual booster to take care of the mutations. With the new mRNA tech, we might also finally get a flu vaccine that is effective against all flu strains. The flu used to kill 20,000 to 60,000 people a year. With a good multivalent mRNA vaccine for both influenza and Covid, we could save half a million lives a year.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #62  
NO it didn't, so leave me alone, OK?! :giggle:

Moderna, 1st shot I just had a sore arm, 2nd shot I had a sore arm and felt like **** the entire next day, sore joints, tired and a low grade headache.

Same here exactly. btw, this my 4th headache in 20 yrs. I don't get 'em from drinkin' but don't see that as a remedy either.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky?
My hay supplier contacted me today, for next winter's order. He and his wife both had Covid and he lost his father-in-law to it quite recently.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #65  
I don't get shots ever since the service no more shots.

I went to get a tetanus shot and I asked what was in it the
nurse said it contained mercury she said it was a perservative
I said ya it will put you six feet under mercury will kill you. Most
people don't know this but mercury will shut down one organ after
another and it starts with the gall bladder and doctors can't check
to see if you have mercury poisoning so you need to see a health
clinic to find out. If you have colon cancer you get a lot of pain by
your gall bladder and your quack will treat you for gall bladder problems when you should have a blood test or go to a natural healing center to find out whats happenin.

If I had cancer this is what I would do:

no coffee, no soda and no meat
3 or 4 ozs fresh carrot juice a couple times a day
1000mg VIT "C" every 4 hours as every 3 to 4 hours your body don't
use it it spits it out

mix well and have one in the morning and one at night for 2 weeks

4 ozs water
4 to 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon of baking soda

sure beats seeing a quack I mean a doctor with his radiation crap
guy from our church said the doc told him to; go home and get
his paper work straighten out as he had 3 months to live
he went on this program and in 2 weeks was back to work.

I had colon cancer in 2004 went to the va hosp seen the surgeon
he said when was the last time you had a colonoscopy and I said
5 years he said the ama says you only need on every 10 years he
got up and walked away and I was so weak I had to use two hands to put 10lb bag flour in shopping cart. Got rid of the cancer in 7 days
with a rife machine. There are a lot of so called rife machines on the
net but I wouldn't give a nickle for them. You can build a theda clark
machine for less that $25 and it will stop cancer cells in 30 days you can find the instructions on the net. If it don't use a modified cb radio
and linear with an antenna tuner and a glass tube with 2 different
gases in it and a signal generator that puts out a square wave don't
buy it they probably use paddles and want over $4,000 for it.

willy

some people don't like me putting up stuff like this and jokes
I just try to get people to laugh and help keep y'all healthy

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #69  
I apologize if I insulted anybody, that was not my intent.
Since I retired from the Military many years ago and no longer had to have mandatory flu shots, I've never had one since and have never been sick again since as well.
I just don't like putting 'stuff' in my body because I'm told that's what I need to do.
When I was a young tike I got the chicken pox, and then they came out with a 'vaccine' for it and it became mandatory to have to go to school. So my parents gave it to me. I got chicken pox 3 more times after that, and each episode was worse than the last.
So my original comment came from personal experience and wasn't meant to belittle anyone who chose to get the "Covid Vaccine"
I prefer to take my chances and thank God I'm blessed with being able to live up on our mountain and only go to town a couple times a month.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #70  
I apologize if I insulted anybody, that was not my intent.
Since I retired from the Military many years ago and no longer had to have mandatory flu shots, I've never had one since and have never been sick again since as well.
I just don't like putting 'stuff' in my body because I'm told that's what I need to do.
When I was a young tike I got the chicken pox, and then they came out with a 'vaccine' for it and it became mandatory to have to go to school. So my parents gave it to me. I got chicken pox 3 more times after that, and each episode was worse than the last.
So my original comment came from personal experience and wasn't meant to belittle anyone who chose to get the "Covid Vaccine"
I prefer to take my chances and thank God I'm blessed with being able to live up on our mountain and only go to town a couple times a month.
Chicken pox vaccine became available in 1995, and no states required it for school before 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.