Diesel garden tractor pulling

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling
Do you run all Kubotas or do you put Yanmars in the green ones?

Some Kubotas, some Yanmars, one guy runs a Perkapiller, the motor made by Shimura or whoever that both Caterpiller and Perkins put their decals on.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #33  
looking to buy a diesel garden tractor puller

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #34  
Awesome man! But I think it looked better in the build up than the finished product!:p Being that it was GREEN during the build up! Very nice craftmanship!

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #36  
i need sum help with the clutch, i have a 3cyl diesel in my cub and i cant get the clutch to engage enuff so it doesnt slip. i made my own piece to bolt to flywheel then made my own driver, [kinda cub style driver] could you show me how you guys do it? thanks for any help

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #37  
wow i think this is great tractor pulling i;m a new tractor owner i never thought there was so many different uses for tractors .i am useing my tractor to install drywall this weekend we mounted a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood to my fel and we lift the drywall into place with it it works so slik.keep on tractoring;)

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #38  
wow i think this is great tractor pulling i;m a new tractor owner i never thought there was so many different uses for tractors .i am useing my tractor to install drywall this weekend we mounted a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood to my fel and we lift the drywall into place with it it works so slik.keep on tractoring;)

Thank You for sharing this idea. I was on the verge of buying a drywall jack to help sheet my garage (11' ceiling). Now I can say "Honey look what else my tractor can do. Aren't you glad I bought it!".
Marshall

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #39  
Thank You for sharing this idea. I was on the verge of buying a drywall jack to help sheet my garage (11' ceiling). Now I can say "Honey look what else my tractor can do. Aren't you glad I bought it!".
Marshall

Comments like that get my wife to just roll her eyes and say "if it make you happy."

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #40  
Very good! Most morons stand there and say they didn't know CaseIH made a Magnum that small, and are serious. Even tried explaining to one guy how we build them from the ground up and he just didn't get that you couldn't go to a store and just buy one, he still don't get it.

im a puller to and i wanted to know how or where u get u hoods from im trying to find a case ih magnum body like urs but i don't have any luck finding one.