Digging in a power Line.

/ Digging in a power Line. #41  
I can't help with the pressure relief valve. My BH is a Rhino brand (and I don't know where it is on it either).

/ Digging in a power Line. #42  
   / Digging in a power Line.
Make up a hyd test gage. Put a tee in the input hose to the FEL valve. Gage plugs into the tee, or plug the gage into one of the QD's.

You need to know what pressure your tractor is designed for. If your BH has a lower pressure than the tractor, then adjust it about 50 psi below the max pressure of the BH. Post a picture of the FEL valve, and the BH valve, front back and sides. It is possible that the one relief valve on the FEL could do all the relieving. If the BH pressure capability is equal to the tractor pressure, set the FEL relief valve about 50 psi below the hyd pump max pressure. Set the BH pressure the same as the FEL relief. That would be as close as you want to go.

When the weather here warms up( +2 C ) now I will see if I can get a gage and do some tests on the Hyl pressure. Seems to work okay but I'm nosy I want to know what it is really putting out. I don't know what the true pressure should be but I will find out before I start.. Thanks. I will remember what you have said.
Here are a couple of pictures of my Angle Iron I bolted on the pads.
(KB 2375 )....
The Fox

Attachments

• IMGP1424.jpg
    IMGP1424.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGP1425.jpg
    IMGP1425.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 104
   / Digging in a power Line. #45  
the fox 1940,

Is the 1940 in your member name the year you were born?

Last edited:
   / Digging in a power Line. #46  
Well Mr Fox, they look mean, looks like the could really dig in, I think you said they made a BIG difference.

Well Mr Fox, they look mean, looks like the could really dig in, I think you said they made a BIG difference.

I was really surprised at how the tractor was not being drug around like before. I only wish I had them on when I dug that trench for my electrical wire out to the pole, as that was all rock and ( yes no dirt ) and it was pulling the tractor around pretty good, if I got to heavy handed on the controls.
The Fox

the fox 1940,

Is the 1940 in your member name the year you were born?

To your question : Yes I was born Sept 10 1940, and I use that handle as I used that back in the old days of the CB.
Born and raised in Nova Scotia and moved west and worked and retired after working on Aircraft Engines ( Tear down and rebuild )
Had spent a few years before that as a Chief Engineer on board Ship. No I have no use for the water any more. Not even a row boat.
The Fox

/ Digging in a power Line. #49  
To your question : Yes I was born Sept 10 1940, and I use that handle as I used that back in the old days of the CB.
Born and raised in Nova Scotia and moved west and worked and retired after working on Aircraft Engines ( Tear down and rebuild )
Had spent a few years before that as a Chief Engineer on board Ship. No I have no use for the water any more. Not even a row boat.
The Fox

I thought so. You are almost as old as me. Feb 1940, and they call me an antique person. I was in the Navy for 22 years, and was in a submarine for three days. I flew in the Navy P2V and the P3C aircraft for most of the time and was an operator and in flight instructor. Landscape and lawn service for another 20 yr.

I thought so. You are almost as old as me. Feb 1940, and they call me an antique person. I was in the Navy for 22 years, and was in a submarine for three days. I flew in the Navy P2V and the P3C aircraft for most of the time and was an operator and in flight instructor. Landscape and lawn service for another 20 yr.

Well they don't call me an antique person to my face anyway. But !
Yes I have worked on the F 102 and the Hustler ( Rools Royce engines )
F104 - old J 79 engine... And the Pratt and Whiteny Allison's etc.etc.
You sound like you have had an interesting career.
The Fox.