DK10SE HST Cab, which engine

/ DK10SE HST Cab, which engine
Thank you Midniteoyl and Threepoint.

On hydraulics I definitely am incline to have 3 sets in the back and 3rd function up front (grapple up front, flail mower or even possibly a real vertical mast type of forklift in the back), and will likely go factory or MIE, since I like MIE's Top-n-Tilt kit too. Will talk to MIE to see how's their 3rd function kit different than factory's.

Quick update on door. Just glass is $470, door handle/latch is $250 (blew off with rest of shattered glass), and door assembly $1150 + shipping. Kioti has no lead time on glass or door assembly, door handle is available, and parts lead time still isn't good (according to both dealers I inquired with). There are several online tractor glass sellers but Kioti is not a brand they carry.

The tow shop that transported supposedly have insurance covering damages in transit but I have not heard back from them. And not sure if any of my USAA policies would cover this, but I plan to see if hinges, handles and door closing piston are re-usable, and then fabricate a piece of 3/16 - 1/4" Acrylic or Polycarbonate door glass (using the right side door and gasket from the broken door as template).

Until then, I will park it inside (something about tractor in old barn that just looks good together).

Attachments

• it fits.jpg
    it fits.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 101
   / DK10SE HST Cab, which engine #32  
Thank you Midniteoyl and Threepoint.

On hydraulics I definitely am incline to have 3 sets in the back and 3rd function up front (grapple up front, flail mower or even possibly a real vertical mast type of forklift in the back), and will likely go factory or MIE, since I like MIE's Top-n-Tilt kit too. Will talk to MIE to see how's their 3rd function kit different than factory's.

Quick update on door. Just glass is $470, door handle/latch is $250 (blew off with rest of shattered glass), and door assembly $1150 + shipping. Kioti has no lead time on glass or door assembly, door handle is available, and parts lead time still isn't good (according to both dealers I inquired with). There are several online tractor glass sellers but Kioti is not a brand they carry.

The tow shop that transported supposedly have insurance covering damages in transit but I have not heard back from them. And not sure if any of my USAA policies would cover this, but I plan to see if hinges, handles and door closing piston are re-usable, and then fabricate a piece of 3/16 - 1/4" Acrylic or Polycarbonate door glass (using the right side door and gasket from the broken door as template).

Until then, I will park it inside (something about tractor in old barn that just looks good together).
USAA is usually pretty good about coverages, but the damage happening while in possession of a hauling company will most likely not be covered. I would push for the hauling company to cover the cost of a full door assembly, hinges and all, plus install labor.

/ DK10SE HST Cab, which engine
Yeah that is why I inquired about $ for door assembly, in case I get the towing company to respond but they playing possum so far despite of my actually speaking to them on phone. I will write them formally before trying to shame them via reviews.

Door is slightly smaller than 36x60 at 1/4" (or 0.22) thick. Because of long lead time for factory door/glass I will get a piece of Acrylic (supposedly better UV and scratch resistance than Polycarbonate) from Home Depot to make myself a door until I can get a factory part. Besides door handle I will need a helper piston but I will try making car parts work.

/ DK10SE HST Cab, which engine #34  
You didn't get their insurance info when they delivered?