Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,671  
Bored. Ready to go

Attachments

• 5B3B4F6A-9FF5-4830-85A2-87E31C4BEBCC.jpeg
    5B3B4F6A-9FF5-4830-85A2-87E31C4BEBCC.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 62
   / Dog pics #3,672  
He might of had some help by me. Lol. I made the aluminum pan, but didn’t have time to make him a box. So I used a tote I had. I’d like a box with a door in the back. He had knee surgery at 5 moths old so I don’t really like him jumping much but he can. Don’t notice his leg at all now at 2.5 years old. He can spring in truck like a rabbit. But I prefer to lift him.
Understood. Just seemed like a small area to get in up pretty high. I've found from my own experience, that we all love to see dogs jumping high, but after talking to vets, the landings wear their joints over time.

Just the fact that you helped him in to take him along with you tells me your a pretty good man ;)

Not sure which is better, wife by your side or dog by your side🤣

EDIT - after considerable thought as both a husband and a dog owner, I thought of the perfect response...

Both your wife and dog at your side ;)

J.png

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #3,673  
Yeah he goes where I go if at all possible. I only went 25-30 kph. 15mph. Took an hour to get up to the blueberry patch.

/ Dog pics #3,674  
DDC9F299-D863-4DD4-B3FE-8731CC5271BD.jpeg

The wife complained when Molly would shake at night and wake her up so I got one of the "quiet" tags. Name, phone and I put that she's chipped.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #3,675  
My dog doesn't wear a collar for safety reasons; I don't need it getting caught on a branch and snubbing him up. My next one will be chipped though.

/ Dog pics #3,676  
Yeah missus don’t like him shaking tag at night. And his ears get itchy

/ Dog pics #3,678  
After he’s wet he does

/ Dog pics #3,679  
My dog doesn't wear a collar for safety reasons; I don't need it getting caught on a branch and snubbing him up. My next one will be chipped though.
I adjust my dog's collars to where they will just slip off with some effort. That way if they get snagged I lose just the collar, but I have never had that happen.

/ Dog pics #3,680  
Understood. Just seemed like a small area to get in up pretty high. I've found from my own experience, that we all love to see dogs jumping high, but after talking to vets, the landings wear their joints over time.

Just the fact that you helped him in to take him along with you tells me your a pretty good man ;)

Not sure which is better, wife by your side or dog by your side🤣

EDIT - after considerable thought as both a husband and a dog owner, I thought of the perfect response...

Both your wife and dog at your side ;)

View attachment 712407
Does she like the dog too?