Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,691  
My hesitation in fostering is that I would not want to give them up and I would shortly have 50 dogs :unsure:
We took in one dog decades ago and have usually had six at at time never the years. Maybe 20-30 total and the rescues were the ones that turned out the best.

If we could afford it, I think many of us are a fine line away from living in the woods with 10 dogs and an understanding wife.

/ Dog pics #3,692  
We took in one dog decades ago and have usually had six at at time never the years. Maybe 20-30 total and the rescues were the ones that turned out the best.

If we could afford it, I think many of us are a fine line away from living in the woods with 10 dogs and an understanding wife.
i got the woods part done, have 2 dogs.....what's missing?

/ Dog pics #3,694  
Well, here she is. She is a Brittany with the best nose yet. Rescued her from the shelter. She is smart. Smarter than I, apparently. She eats as much as me, sleeps more than me, is in bed sleeping on my pillow when I want to rest, has a pet door to the back yard, but wakes me up at 6 am EVERY MORNING so the can take crap in the front yard, and then pees in the back yard, and has more toys that I can dream of having. We are so Proud!

Anyone want a good, smart, pretty dog with a great nose?

Attachments

• Lulu-jan20127B.jpg
    Lulu-jan20127B.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 59
   / Dog pics #3,696  
Well, here she is. She is a Brittany with the best nose yet. Rescued her from the shelter. She is smart. Smarter than I, apparently. She eats as much as me, sleeps more than me, is in bed sleeping on my pillow when I want to rest, has a pet door to the back yard, but wakes me up at 6 am EVERY MORNING so the can take crap in the front yard, and then pees in the back yard, and has more toys that I can dream of having. We are so Proud!

Man... she even looks like a handful! Beautiful girl...

/ Dog pics #3,697  

Eats more than you?
Sleeps more than you?
Sleeps on your pillow?
Got you to put in pet door access?
Wakes you up at 6 AM?
Craps in the front yard for you to clean up?
Has more toys than you?
SMART GIRL !!!!

/ Dog pics #3,699  
Meet Emma . A 6 year old Golden Doodle. Great family pet !

Attachments

• B9B2E806-BC0C-43D7-A26E-46D3AEECDB05.jpeg
    B9B2E806-BC0C-43D7-A26E-46D3AEECDB05.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • 0C741C23-0D6B-4F52-BCC1-B4E538B31FD5.jpeg
    0C741C23-0D6B-4F52-BCC1-B4E538B31FD5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 244074C7-E7F6-455F-BA2B-4B8379A41B14.jpeg
    244074C7-E7F6-455F-BA2B-4B8379A41B14.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52