Don’t buy mahindra

/ Don’t buy mahindra #62  
I always find it interesting and amusing that for the most part (like 99%) of comments are always something negative, never positive. I guess owners with no issues don't have to go on a forum and belly ache. To coin an old adage... 'One bad apple don't ruin the entire peck'.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #63  
I always find it interesting and amusing that for the most part (like 99%) of comments are always something negative, never positive. I guess owners with no issues don't have to go on a forum and belly ache. To coin an old adage... 'One bad apple don't ruin the entire peck'.
Was that the “last word”?

/ Don’t buy mahindra #66  
On the facebook Mahindra forum there are many disgruntled owners. Way more than here.
I have seen that as well yet a poll showed 90% of them are happy with their machines. Maybe the poll was stolen. I am looking out the sequel, "13 Mules" to verify.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #67  
I’m a new owner of a 5145 the first payment just cleared my bank. I broke the spider gears in the front axel at 20hrs. Stuff happens but the important part is that the dealer just said I will be there to pick it up day after tomorrow, the next week they have it apart found the problem ordered the parts and had them in 3 days and are asking me when they can deliver it. Bottom line is I’m ruff on equipment and things will break but Mahindra stood behind their product and there was never a question about was it covered or what was I doing to break it. When I asked the dealer what the chances were that Mahindra would deni the clam, his answer was “ I hate to say 0%, but 0%”.
No manufacturer can make indestructible equipment and if you push it hard it will break, all they can do is stand behind the equipment and it looks like this guy was premature with the post and they have fixed the issue or so it appears to me.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #68  
Very astute DaBear, I have quite a few different colors, Mahindra being one . . . only had one problem with the Mahindra I own under warranty, it was fixed and that was that.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #69  
I have seen that as well yet a poll showed 90% of them are happy with their machines. Maybe the poll was stolen. I am looking out the sequel, "13 Mules" to verify.
Have a couple Mahindra sales brochures from about 2008 for the 30 series and also the little 25 horse model as well.
IIRC both say 98% of Mahindra owners would recommend Mahindra tractors to a friend.

Mahindra has such a diverse model line built by themselves and other companies, kind of hard to consider the design philosophy as one cohesive line from small to large tractors

/ Don’t buy mahindra #70  
My Lil 26 max has been running fine for 200 hours and 8 years.
My LS I've not been thrilled with. I'm not bashing the LS just hasn't made me as happy as the mahindra. So short story they all have good and bad