Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #171  
But then bank #2 decided to lower my CC limit without advising me and that created an embarrassing event when I made a healthy purchase at Cosco and that for a close friend at that.
They claimed that they did that 'for my protection' ??, (think it was rather to protect themselves).
One of my cards just got kicked up ... way up ... like 20% without me asking. It was already higher than I wanted it to be. There is no freaking way I'd put that much on a card.

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #172  
I apparently don't have enough credit. I tried creating an IRS customer account to see where the second Covid entitlement went because we never received it.

But to do this IRS verifies your identity several ways including via the credit reporting agencies. I couldn't create the IRS account online because no recent credit rating has been pulled by anyone for a decade or two. And I have our phones on a prepaid plan that came with free Amazon Prime. So our phone numbers don't qualify to receive the verification code needed to get to the next step creating that account.

IRS said they would postal mail the verification code. It hasn't arrived. Bah.

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #173  
I apparently don't have enough credit. I tried creating an IRS customer account to see where the second Covid entitlement went because we never received it.

But to do this IRS verifies your identity several ways including via the credit reporting agencies. I couldn't create the IRS account online because no recent credit rating has been pulled by anyone for a decade or two. And I have our phones on a prepaid plan that came with free Amazon Prime. So our phone numbers don't qualify to receive the verification code needed to get to the next step creating that account.

IRS said they would postal mail the verification code. It hasn't arrived. Bah.
Interesting, did the IRS have you pick what carrier it went through? Most of those MNVO lines go through either Verizon, T-Mobile or AT&T.

Aaron Z

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #174  
Interesting, did the IRS have you pick what carrier it went through? Most of those MNVO lines go through either Verizon, T-Mobile or AT&T.

Aaron Z
Metro By T-Mobile. (Metro-PCS before merger). 5 lines, unlimited, and Amazon Prime, total $150/month prepaid.

Fail message said something like 'this carrier isn't approved to send your confirmation number'.

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #175  
My grandfather watched a Redwood tree down by the creek grow over several years to 20 ft tall. Somebody climbed over his pasture fence, sawed it down, and took just the top 5 ft. A week before Christmas.

Come to think of my mother had the same experience, in town. Different year. Somebody stole her 6 ft decorative fir tree from the corner of her front yard. Also just before Christmas.
Takes a pretty low-life SOB to steal a tree for Christmas.

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union
At the tree farm it's worse...

On occasion fences cut letting deer in to feast...

/ Door Locked until further notice First Bank and now Credit Union #177  
Takes a pretty low-life SOB to steal a tree for Christmas.
My uncle planted 6 pines at his house in MA. When they got to about 7', one would disappear each year.
I guess they finally got too big as the last two are still there. But they did leave us the stumps :-(