Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #81  
Why would I want to do that? They are not dishonest. They will just insist that, if you want to win the prize, you have to be able to do something the Plain old science cannot explain.

They have tested for Dowsing twice now.. In Italy and Australia... Your argument is getting a bit stale. Just saying.

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #82  
Why would I want to do that? They are not dishonest. They will just insist that, if you want to win the prize, you have to be able to do something the Plain old science cannot explain.

Not to belabor a point, but if it's just plain old science, why does it not work in the blind tests? It seems that it only works about as good as somebody guessing where a line is. After all, they offered a prize to folks divining water as explained above. They (Randi) didn't even insist on 100%, but only two-thirds of the pegs within 10 cm of the pipe - and nobody did it.

I have no doubt that people have found water and buried lines with bent coat hangers. But if it was really science, then all of the BUD companies wouldn't spend money on complicated and expensive toners and tracers when a couple of old brazing rods would work just as well.

Good luck and take care.

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #83  
OK lets narrow this down a bit, Now I am not saying there might not be someone who can dowse and divine, and what ever the heck it is called, because I haven't seen everyone on earth in action.. but can we at leas all agree that this guy in the video is a total fake? Show of hands here, All in favor of total bullchit fake worthless sumbeech.. raise your right hand. My right hand is raised. Can we at least all agree on that much?

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #84  

Why don't you go down there and ask them that very question?

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #85  
Yes, Right hand raised and repeat after me "lying sumbitch"!!!!!

/ Dowsing, Devining, 'Witching' for Water #87  
OK lets narrow this down a bit, Now I am not saying there might not be someone who can dowse and divine, and what ever the heck it is called, because I haven't seen everyone on earth in action.. but can we at leas all agree that this guy in the video is a total fake? Show of hands here, All in favor of total bullchit fake worthless sumbeech.. raise your right hand. My right hand is raised. Can we at least all agree on that much?