/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #31  
Part of me wonders if he should have been doing some of that with a grapple in the first place regardless of brand. I'd probably use my bucket to push over trees before I put a grapple to them.
Yes, if I had that grapple, I wouldn't be doing such as that.

WE do such as that with Wicked, and so do our customers!
Travis

Example 1

Example 2 Crazy? yes. Proven? Most definitely.

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #32  
Speaking of tree pushing, in this testing video, Ted goes from "I'm just gonna poke at this tree a little" to BAM in a hot minute! :ROFLMAO:
Travis

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #33  
I can comment on the shipping (from EA) to here in Western NY as I received my box blade in June so its recent. It was an extra 118 bucks to have it shipped to my residential address. To add to that, the freight company botched my delivery day and wanted to reschedule. I said no, I'll be there before you close to pick it up and I picked it up. I called EA the next day and they refunded the 118, no hassle at all and it only took a day or so before I saw the credit.

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #34  
some people buy snap-on tools...some people become so enamored with a brand they don't care and they believe all the hype and don't care if they are being over charged...

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements
I totally understand those who can't wait, and we're currently working on our new factory expansion to remedy the situation = feed the Wicked beast we've created. Hopefully by next spring, we'll be full steam and guys will have no excuses to not buy the best.

I will be glad to assist with locating a freight terminal, or if you want to get in line, we can always update that later if you arrange for a business to receive for you.

Yes, we could say "free shipping" to anywhere within the US and beyond, and free shipping to your "barn door" or camping hut, but anyone with an ounce of knowledge when it comes to shipping knows that the further you get away from home base, the more expensive shipping is, which "someone" has to make up for. Also, shipping to a home, home business, or farm costs extra, so if it is "free" from the manufacturer, someone is paying for it.

That's why, at EA, we include shipping within 1,000 miles of our location in Conover, NC. That's generally minimal freight, and we get excellent rates, but if someone wants it shipped to their home/farm/etc, they pay the extra, instead of us building it into everyone's price. If they're in CA, ID, OR, WA, AZ, etc, and shipping is XX amount more than minimal freight, they pay the difference, rather than everyone else paying for it. Even though it is extra, most everyone is very surprised by the great rates we offer.

I'm glad to talk to anyone about our simple shipping policies. It has worked well for a long time, and doesn't suck the value out of the product. It is fair and it ensures that everyone gets the best for their dollar, rather than building up the price to "include" everyone.

This is not some agenda I have pretyped or marketing schemes 101, it's me typing from experience.
Travis
Any chance you are under-promising and over-delivering with your time tables? Woodland Mills pleasantly surprised me delivering a month after ordering. Their lead times were supposedly 6-12 weeks. Of course they are having their products assembled overseas so it is not the same as manufacturing here in the US but it was still a nice surprise to get it early even if I dopn't have a grapple to put the logs on the mill. ;)

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements
some people buy snap-on tools...some people become so enamored with a brand they don't care and they believe all the hype and don't care if they are being over charged...
I'm guessing you are not a EA fanboy then? Lol!

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #37  
Any chance you are under-promising and over-delivering with your time tables? Woodland Mills pleasantly surprised me delivering a month after ordering. Their lead times were supposedly 6-12 weeks. Of course they are having their products assembled overseas so it is not the same as manufacturing here in the US but it was still a nice surprise to get it early even if I dopn't have a grapple to put the logs on the mill. ;)
A thumb type grapple on an FEL bucket works great for moving logs...
In fact...most of the "grapple" work depicted in pictures posted to TBN can be accomplished with a thumb type grapple at much less the cost of a clam shell type grapple...

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #38  

I do hear of guys getting EA products faster, but tell people not to count on it. Our estimate should be fairly accurate, and if possible, we'll certainly over deliver!
Travis

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #39  
Ah, ole hatin pine is in the thick of things again.. #DejaVu :ROFLMAO:
Travis

slash.JPG

slashpine2.jpg

/ EA Attachments vs Homestead Implements #40  
Ah, ole hatin pine is in the thick of things again.. #DejaVu :ROFLMAO:
Travis

LoL...be careful not to get any carpet burns when you're rolling around on the floor...!

FYI there's no hate or even any animosity...I simply don't like to see people spend more money than they need to be able to accomplish their goals...

It's the "ea homies" that make me laugh...