Grapple EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple
Yes, it's a shame people suffer from it like they do. I hope your/our prayers are answered, man.

We can always update the couplers after you determine what the tractor has, so no worries about that.

Lead times aren't posted on the website, but our current build estimate is around 3-4ishh months or so.
Travis

I will be contacting you directly through your site in the future.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #52  
I will be contacting you directly through your site in the future.
Sounds good.
Instead of using the email link on the site, do travis@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) and/or send me a head's up PM on here. TBN notifications jump out at me, so I generally don't miss em.

Thanks and have a great week.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #53  
@EverythingAttachments

Travis, I cannot find the weight of the hammers on the MLE160 ditch flail. Do you have that info available? Thanks, T

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #54  
@EverythingAttachments

Travis, I cannot find the weight of the hammers on the MLE160 ditch flail. Do you have that info available? Thanks, T

I do not see it listed anywhere, either.
If you call the warehouse guys at 877-294-3997, they may be able to find it.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #55  
I'm also glad you saw this thread. I'll be glad to assist!
If you're on facebook, join us in the EA Channel Group(or if you're not, you can still scroll through, I think).
Travis

Oh, here's a 5145 with our Wicked 66!!

View attachment 816511
Out of curiosity why would you double up the tips instead of welding a one piece gusset web between the tines and bottom round tube? If you are using 3/8" thick AR450 tines it is pretty unlikely someone will just bend the tips with a CUT.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #56  
Out of curiosity why would you double up the tips instead of welding a one piece gusset web between the tines and bottom round tube? If you are using 3/8" thick AR450 tines it is pretty unlikely someone will just bend the tips with a CUT.

Man, you'd be surprised how rough some guys are, so we take it to next level durability, so #1, we don't have to worry about or see anything bad happen, and #2, our customers can beat it up without worry!

Oh, and one of the roughest of them all is Ted. :D
Travis

Some more testing shenanigans here:

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #57  
Man, you'd be surprised how rough some guys are, so we take it to next level durability, so #1, we don't have to worry about or see anything bad happen, and #2, our customers can beat it up without worry!

Oh, and one of the roughest of them all is Ted. :D
Travis

Some more testing shenanigans here:

What's the height of the tine at the round tube?

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #58  
If I was getting a grapple it would be a frostbite or that style. I think it would do everything I want a grapple to do and do a better/more precise/more room to Buck up longs that it’s holding up for me than a traditional style.

I will likely never order another EA implement due to Ted’s decisions about vaccines but I do have their 55” single lid. It’s eight years old at Christmas and probably has 300 hours of actual use. It is still able to grab a sheet of paper between all the upper and lower teeth. But it’s really too heavy for my MX, about right for the M.
So what was Ted's decision about the C19 vaccine?

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #59  

Probably the same as damn near every other business when confronted by the government; get the jab or get out.

I'm personally willing to give them a pass, because while I avoided the 'vAcCiNe' I also didn't have the entire weight of society, Federal, and State government breathing down my neck at a time when I'm trying to keep my business open. Damn near every business that survived the pandemic pulled some crap like that, at figurative gunpoint.

Now, given the wide availability of knowledge pertaining to the failed policies of 2020-2022, I'd shun any business that tried that **** again. Hell, 2020 turned me about into a hermit, I don't mind being alone.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #60  

Haven't heard anything about it in a looong time, so old news, I suppose.

Yeah, that's from when the gov't was scaring the :poop: out of everyone.
Travis