EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #11  
I like that gearmore. How are they, price-wise?

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #12  
I like that gearmore. How are they, price-wise?
Not a bargain, comparable to others. I'll try to remember to look it up. It is a bit lighter weight than the Land Pride I thought I had :laughing: 505lbs for the Gearmore, 594 for the Land Pride.

Actually, Gearmore is nothing more than a middle man.
Looks like you are right, they are careful to say they 'provide', 'offer' and 'supply' implements.

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #13  
There seems to be a floor of about $1100-$1200 that just isn't to be gone below.
Used ones just DON'T EXIST.

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #14  
There seems to be a floor of about $1100-$1200 that just isn't to be gone below.
Used ones just DON'T EXIST.

There are a lot of used ones, just none for sale. :rolleyes:

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #15  
One day, I too, will have a not-for-sale LPGS.

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #16  
There is a local guy to me in theFrench valley area, I looked at both the Gear More (GM) and the Land Pride (LP).
The LP appears to be better designed and built as well if not better than the GM, the LP had additional bracing across the unit and ther are extended pulls from the 3PH to the second cross brace to spread out the pulling pressure.
The pricing is the same for either unit and the Sales Agent says he can't drop the price. He also said there are a few come up used once in a while, I gave him my name and asked for a LP GS1560, we will see.

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #17  
Product update: In addition to our current ETA Cat 1&2 Land Levelers, we are now offering a version with ripper shanks. The shanks are mounted behind the main tube for maximum durability.
The new page shows computer generated images. Those will be updated soon.
I hope you like!
Travis

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #18  
Product update: In addition to our current ETA Cat 1&2 Land Levelers, we are now offering a version with ripper shanks. The shanks are mounted behind the main tube for maximum durability.
I hope you like!

From the Website
ETA-LAND-LEVELER-WS-2.jpg

ETA-LAND-LEVELER-WS-3.jpg

ETA-LAND-LEVELER-WS-4.jpg

Travis
That ought to work gooder-un! :thumbsup:

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #19  
I hope you like!
Travis

Just a novice's opinion and yes we know everyone has at least one but also my opinion is based on looking at the Land Pride (LP) unit in person and looking on the web to,see the EA Unit.
The LP unit is built rugged, compared to what I see on the web, as rugged as any and the lowest priced unit with Stratisfiers of any.
The EA unit is rugged looking, built to last but the $1600.00 price tag is almost $500.00 more than LP, why should it be, I for one do not see any justification for the additional cost.
the Gearmore does not look very rugged and it too costs more than the LP Unit.

/ EA Land leveler for driveway, comments please #20  
Just a novice's opinion and yes we know everyone has at least one but also my opinion is based on looking at the Land Pride (LP) unit in person and looking on the web to,see the EA Unit.
The LP unit is built rugged, compared to what I see on the web, as rugged as any and the lowest priced unit with Stratisfiers of any.
The EA unit is rugged looking, built to last but the $1600.00 price tag is almost $500.00 more than LP, why should it be, I for one do not see any justification for the additional cost.
the Gearmore does not look very rugged and it too costs more than the LP Unit.

Scrambler82, before you decide on the LP unit, contact these guys and see what they have to offer you. If I didn't have my LPGSers, these guys are the first guys that I would be checking with.

The 5' utility unit should be about perfect for your tractor I would think. :thumbsup: