Eagles

/ Eagles #135  
I like turkeys as well. Nice to watch wandering around.

MoKelly

I hear they can get pretty bold and start wandering into yards. People in my area have said they don’t give much ground when you run at them once they get suburban-ized.

/ Eagles #136  
I like them when they wander into the oven.

Never a big fan of the roasted turkey, but the sandwiches on white bread with a little mayo, salt & pepper.......
now THATS good eatin

/ Eagles #137  
I hear they can get pretty bold and start wandering into yards. People in my area have said they don’t give much ground when you run at them once they get suburban-ized.

Never saw them in the city - only at the farm.

At the farm they are not bold. They will run away well before you get close - at least close on a tractor or 4 wheeler. I’ve never actually walked toward them.

MoKelly

/ Eagles #138  
Got to admit, when I first saw the thread title I thought it would be about music.

/ Eagles #140  
Never saw them in the city - only at the farm.

At the farm they are not bold. They will run away well before you get close - at least close on a tractor or 4 wheeler. I’ve never actually walked toward them.

MoKelly

Saw on tv a year or 2 ago. Some town/village in the NE, maybe Vermont or Maine or one of those fly over states.

The wild turkeys had moved into town and were fairly aggressive, they had video, it was funny.