Earth's Hottest Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Earth's Hottest Month #251  
   / Earth's Hottest Month #252  
   / Earth's Hottest Month #253  
Ok, that story reported that insurance companies are pulling out of the area which we ran into as well with our national carrier but we were always able to find an insurance co.
That story also states the reasons given were due to hurricanes, not rising sea levels.
LoL...not only that...the article cited a specific storm 'Irma' which happened to cause $50B in damages and was the costliest hurricane in Florida history...

The storm made landfall just north of the Everglades near Fort Myers and tracked North inland between the gulf coast and I75...the entire length of the state...!

/ Earth's Hottest Month #254  
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his/her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
Zig Ziglar

/ Earth's Hottest Month #255  
Actually the Climate Change "catastrophe" is about Human over population. Mother Earth is aware of the problem. She will soon solve it via an adjustment! ☠️

I'm sort of hoping social darwinism will win out, nature thins the herd by eliminating the stupid among us.

As for over population, you could take the entire population of the world (7.9 billion) and fit them all in the city limits of Butte, Montana and no one would have to be touching anyone else. That leaves a lot of empty land.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #256  
This will be my final word on the subject so listen up. I’m 99% sure that 75% of the statistics on this matter are based on the ratio of the area under the curve of the top 15% of the world temps divided by the ratio of the polar ice caps shrinkage averaged with the mean mid day temps averaged over a 12 month period in Hackensack New Jersey. I just can’t make it any simpler than that.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #257  
This will be my final word on the subject so listen up. I’m 99% sure that 75% of the statistics on this matter are based on the ratio of the area under the curve of the top 15% of the world temps divided by the ratio of the polar ice caps shrinkage averaged with the mean mid day temps averaged over a 12 month period in Hackensack New Jersey. I just can’t make it any simpler than that.
Sooo... what your trying to say is “ what’s this have to do with the price of eggs in China?”

/ Earth's Hottest Month #258  

:LOL:

/ Earth's Hottest Month #259  
I'm sort of hoping social darwinism will win out, nature thins the herd by eliminating the stupid among us.

As for over population, you could take the entire population of the world (7.9 billion) and fit them all in the city limits of Butte, Montana and no one would have to be touching anyone else. That leaves a lot of empty land.

We are actually running that experiment here in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.