Easiest way to kill grass???

/ Easiest way to kill grass??? #31  
I have not tried it yet but the guy who put down our asphalt driveway said that bleach was a great grass killer. I am thinking of trying it in an area around the drive by my pole barn and seeing if it works.

/ Easiest way to kill grass??? #32  
I bought a 1.33 gallon bottle of Eliminator weed and grass killer at Walmart. It comes with a built it pump and spray nozzle. I used it on some spots in my crusher run driveway where weeds were coming through and did a complete walk around the house spraying it by the cinder blocks. The first couple days I thought it didn't work but then it all turned yellow / brown and died. I think it was around $15 for the bottle.

/ Easiest way to kill grass??? #33  
jeffinsgf said:
Get generic glysophate at your local ag supply. It is the same stuff as RoundUp for about 1/10 the price. 2.5 gallons of concentrate for under 20 bucks. Out of sunlight it has several years of shelf life. At the appropriate mixing ratios, 2.5 gallon lasts a long time. I think this year's brand at my dealer was "Honcho".

LOL hey Jeff thats what I do, and the last I got was half the price of Roundup and seemed to work better.

/ Easiest way to kill grass??? #34  
I use generic bleach from walley world and apply it with a sprayer from Lowes and it works good enough for me. It will brown green grass in one day.