Ego zero steer mower review

/ Ego zero steer mower review #161  
trust me, by the time the snow flies, you will think it's a chore. Like getting a new car, once the newness wears off, it's the same old stuff.
Exactly. Like shaving.

But I do remember getting excited again for mowing season to start back up, my first few years with a zero turn. That’s all wore off now, but I still find it enjoyable compared to the other methods available.

/ Ego zero steer mower review
The purpose of this purchase was it allow others to easily mow our yard. Have less maintenance and do a reasonably good job. If the machine lasts 8 or 10 years I'll be happy.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #163  
Kinda funny, but each time I get on my machine to do a chore I get a little smile. I really enjoy it. Never gets old.

On that note, I don't shave very often either. Maybe once a month. I smile when I do that, too. 😁

Liking this mower more with each use. Finally got controlling it down as well. Try get more pic for you guys and got my changer mounted on the wall now.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #165  
Just mowed the whole yard running the blades at 3/4 speed. Got down to 20% of batteries when done.
Is that from a full charge on four or six batteries?

And you said 100’x300’ lot? Under 3/4 acre?

Is that from a full charge on four or six batteries?

And you said 100’x300’ lot? Under 3/4 acre?
The batteries in the mower get fully charged at the start of mowing. Two batteries we use are not full capacity. Our property is that size but contains three buildings in it, so maybe 1/3 of the volume could be removed (just a guess)
1718014124714.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Ego zero steer mower review #168  
I did reduce the rear tires down to 6 or 7psi and front to 11.
This can soften the ride, but also usually impacts height consistency. Maybe not a huge concern for some, but it's real hard to get that golf-course look when your mower deck is dipping in every turn and hard start/stop.

My mower (Deere 757 Ztrak) is almost legendary for it's terrible stiff ride. I'm able to battle much of that with the seat suspension, which isn't fantastic, but also not totally terrible when adjusted just right. I did try the tire game, but found goofy dips in each turn-around, unless I was absolutely religious about lifting the deck in every turn... and even then some. Also, no way to get away with a single perimeter pass, if you're having to lift the deck in the turn-arounds, you're stuck doing two full passes every time.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #169  
The batteries in the mower get fully charged at the start of mowing. Two batteries we use are not full capacity. Our property is that size but contains three buildings in it, so maybe 1/3 of the volume could be removed (just a guess)
View attachment 874735
Where's the flux capacitor? :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. Glad you're liking it. (y)

This can soften the ride, but also usually impacts height consistency. Maybe not a huge concern for some, but it's real hard to get that golf-course look when your mower deck is dipping in every turn and hard start/stop.

My mower (Deere 757 Ztrak) is almost legendary for it's terrible stiff ride. I'm able to battle much of that with the seat suspension, which isn't fantastic, but also not totally terrible when adjusted just right. I did try the tire game, but found goofy dips in each turn-around, unless I was absolutely religious about lifting the deck in every turn... and even then some. Also, no way to get away with a single perimeter pass, if you're having to lift the deck in the turn-arounds, you're stuck doing two full passes every time.
Our yard is hills, lumps and holes. Need traction.