Electric Polaris Ranger

/ Electric Polaris Ranger #181  
Gee, wish we'd get that notice from BRP. :)
Did you order a CanAm? Do they have an electric version?

I sat in a CanAm last year, it was bigger than I want/need. I have a set of dry lots that I will be using the UTV to pick up manure and the turns in/out of the gates from the aisle is tight, and even empty, unlatching and lifting the dump bed on the CanAm was harder for me, I'm not tall.

/ Electric Polaris Ranger #182  
Its a 6x6, gas fired and yes, it was ordered month or more ago. They have no idea when it might show up here. :LOL:

/ Electric Polaris Ranger #183  
There will be a slight delay...I have never bought a "leisure vehicle". I decided to finance 1/2 of it, and didn't realize that while it has registration like an automobile, the cycle dealerships and leisure loans still use paper checks. It was after store closing when I found out I needed the VIN, so, I'll be canceling the pick up on Friday, as I won't have that check yet. I asked if I could just pay for it and use the loan to put it back in savings, but that isn't allowed. <shrug>

There is snow called for on Sunday, I will not go out with a trailer until the roads are clear and dry (except for equine emergencies), so it might be late next week when I can get it scheduled. Because work has been on fire the past couple of weeks, and I suspect the fires will continue.

On the upside, my tractor should be back from getting repairs on Saturday, so I will have something to handle the snow!

/ Electric Polaris Ranger
Update: Had it for over nine years now and it is still fantastic!

The leaning tree:

P9010003.JPG

In 4 low:

P9010004.JPG

P9010005.JPG
P9010008.JPG

Front view:

P9010010.JPG

/ Electric Polaris Ranger #186  
Looking at getting one now. However, a local dealer says Polaris has not provided one for them for a few months. They seem to be pressing their new Kinetic model, about $7k more and lithium ion batteries.

/ Electric Polaris Ranger
Last edited: